Get a few million Forza credits for FREE from their website.

Play the Forza franchise? If so you can get a few million credits for FREE from their website, i just got 1,000,040 free assuming it gets added to my account!

You have to log in with your Xbox Live details and give permission so it can check if you have played a few of their games.

https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/

Source: http://www.polygon.com/forums/xbox-one/2013/12/1/5163630/if-you-have-played-other-forzas-games-login-to-the-website-20k-crs

Ooo nice find Mr, shame i don't have forza 5 yet as i'd have loads of money, so i will have to take money for Forza H!!

This is kind of cheating, it defeats the purpose career mode to get 1 million credits handed to you. :/

This is kind of cheating, it defeats the purpose career mode to get 1 million credits handed to you. :/

Not really, you need a ridiculous amount of money to buy all the cars anyway, never mind the upgrades and stuff, then there's the whole marketplace thing and paintjobs. it's a reward for loyal players. 

this isn't really a game about collecting cars anyway, it's about driving and driving untill you know the track and car by heart, then it's about driving better than everyone else :)

Not cheating.

If you get the rewards from the 3rd party website, that is cheating...

unless the 3rd party and FM are partnership.

Not really, you need a ridiculous amount of money to buy all the cars anyway, never mind the upgrades and stuff, then there's the whole marketplace thing and paintjobs. it's a reward for loyal players. 

this isn't really a game about collecting cars anyway, it's about driving and driving untill you know the track and car by heart, then it's about driving better than everyone else :)

:s

As opposed to all the other genres of games that are about collecting and trying out cars?

As opposed to all the other genres of games that are about collecting and trying out cars?

I would say most hardcore racing sim fans would say that games like Forza or GT are all about testing your driving skill in a realistic setting.

The car collecting is a bonus for car enthusiasts :laugh:

I would say most hardcore racing sim fans would say that games like Forza or GT are all about testing your driving skill in a realistic setting.

Most of the cars that are fun to drive are those you need to unlock!

I miss that feature in PGR where you could create your own garage & walk around looking at them :(