Bully Calls News Anchor Fat, she responds on live tv.

So am I the only one that agree's with the note to the Anchor woman? I mean did he lie about anything? Why do people like her get so upset about the truth?

It's not just about how others view you, it's about your freaking health, your future health insurance bills, loved ones around you and how failing health can or will eventually effect them, the amount of food resources you selfishly consume in spite of a growing civilization, the money you give to corporations that make unhealthy foods because you keep giving them money that in turn influences peoples options and prices as well as children's choices, the infinite amount of clothing sizes stores have to carry, your responsibility for the pajama pants fad imo..........point is, most of these obese people have no willpower, no self control and no mental ability to be a responsible for oneself and just a complete lack of respect for the human body and how our bodies function in nature.

This is why obese people disgust me, not because they are obese in of itself but because of everything else associated with it. This anchor woman, by her own reporting of this letter and making it out like the author is a bad person only serves to really be telling kids it's ok to be fat and that people should not look down on you so go ahead and get fat as you please and we will fight all these bullies until everyone looks at us as being normal....well it's not normal, natural nor anything else! There is a difference between bullying and constructive critisim, critiques should be taken as flaws that you can try to improve on, to be a better, stronger and healthier person both mentally, physically and spirtually.

• Like 2

people think they have a right to not be offended. they don't.

she's fat. obese.

so am i.

and, the way news people are looked on in society, she is a 'role model'.

it's because we eat too much. period.

i became type II diabetic. after i was told to lose weight & stop eating sugar, etc. to help keep me alive, i lost 30 lbs. (sofar). having high blood pressure, and having had a mini-stroke (TIA)  helped focus my efforts.

all the BS and rhetoric about genes and obesity does not change the simple equation  between food intake, physical activity and weight. eat more than you burn & your weight goes up. some people faster than others, for genetic reasons, but still... same the other way, eat less than you burn and lose weight, again some faster than others.

it's not will power. it's won't power that is needed. everyone can think up a thousand reasons not to change their life styles. food can be an addiction, like cigarettes, and it's a continual battle to overcome it, not helped by those who refuse to. she obviously cannot take constructive criticism. she also should not air her dirty linen in public.

p.s. - my diabetes is now under control, as is my high blood pressure, but i will continue to eat less and healthier than before.

people think they have a right to not be offended. they don't.

she's fat. obese.

so am i.

and, the way news people are looked on in society, she is a 'role model'.

it's because we eat too much. period.

i became type II diabetic. after i was told to lose weight & stop eating sugar, etc. to help keep me alive, i lost 30 lbs. (sofar). having high blood pressure, and having had a mini-stroke (TIA)  helped focus my efforts.

all the BS and rhetoric about genes and obesity does not change the simple equation  between food intake, physical activity and weight. eat more than you burn & your weight goes up. some people faster than others, for genetic reasons, but still... same the other way, eat less than you burn and lose weight, again some faster than others.

it's not will power. it's won't power that is needed. everyone can think up a thousand reasons not to change their life styles. food can be an addiction, like cigarettes, and it's a continual battle to overcome it, not helped by those who refuse to. she obviously cannot take constructive criticism. she also should not air her dirty linen in public.

p.s. - my diabetes is now under control, as is my high blood pressure, but i will continue to eat less and healthier than before.

I wish more diabetics had the initiative you have. I really liked this.