Galaxy S 4 vs Note 3? What is the best for a developer?

Im about to buy a new smart phone and I can't decide whats best for me. Im a web developer and I also like to blog. (I even spend time learning new languages)

I already have a PC, a Notebook and a 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2. I tried to blog with the tab but its not working. Its slow.

I now have several choices...

1) Buy an S4 and buy a bigger tab later.
2) Buy a Note 3 if it can be used for blogging and learning stuff better than the tab 2. Is it better?
3) Stay with a small phone and get a larger tablet. But it might be hard to carry a tab.

What is the best option for me?

I always find these threads strange. Is there not enough information in the various device reviews?

S4: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6914/samsung-galaxy-s-4-review

Note 3: http://www.anandtech.com/show/7376/samsung-galaxy-note-3-review

All of your points are very subjective so it would be impossible for anyone here to tell you what is "best for you". I'd recommend tearing through the reviews and seeing what you like about the two devices then deciding from there. The biggest deciding factor between the two devices is the sheer size difference. Some love the size of the Note 3 and some, like me, wouldn't use that size if Samsung gave me one for free.

Hello,

There is something I don't quite understand....

Do you want to develop web pages for viewing on a smartphone?

Do you want to develop for Android?

I don't understand what is "best for a developer"?

The only things helpful for webdev is that the S4 is 5" 1920x1080 and Note 3 is 5.7" 1920x1080

For Android dev (assuming you want to make a profit) you always go for the lowest powerful of the two. This may seem like strange advice but at the end, even if you don't have that much resources, you can target and reach a bigger low end devices audience which will bring more profit and still high-end devices can use it too. But going that route, its better to get a Nexus device.

Hello,

There is something I don't quite understand....

Do you want to develop web pages for viewing on a smartphone?

Do you want to develop for Android?

I don't understand what is "best for a developer"?

The only things helpful for webdev is that the S4 is 5" 1920x1080 and Note 3 is 5.7" 1920x1080

For Android dev (assuming you want to make a profit) you always go for the lowest powerful of the two. This may seem like strange advice but at the end, even if you don't have that much resources, you can target and reach a bigger low end devices audience which will bring more profit and still high-end devices can use it too. But going that route, its better to get a Nexus device.

Not planning to developing on that :) Want to make sure I can blog with it or learn to code... or any other use for a web developer...