how to report on website....

how can I report on that meetdeafsingles.com for libeled against me?    I don't buy their story about me.   I told them off that I will not return to that deaf chatroom anymore. I was like excuse me?!  I don't threathen to anyone. I don't buy their story about this. I don't trust any deaf chatroom website.

thanks for your help

Gameboy

Look in their footer (bottom of the site) for support links, you may need to contact someone higher up than a chat room moderator. Depending on which country you live in, you could contact a local Citizens Advice Bureau with evidence of libel.

Nah it's a charity that can point you in the correct legal direction. An American will probably be better suited to reply in your case then.

I have another question....   which can I go to local police of FBI here in USA?  I don't feel comfortable with that website. I suspected there is imposter who is on very same ip address, so they can track that criminal, right?

You can always try your local Police or cybercrimes division.  If they can't help, they will refer you to who can work with you on the libel part.  When you say that you suspect an imposter on the same IP address, are you referring to a public network such as  hotspot you were at, or they are using the same IP address a.k.a. coming from the same network to harass you? 

Either way, digging info up on them through whois.com gives contact info for their admin, mostly likely the webmaster or person in charge of the site, but not legal.

Administrative Contact:
    ONLINE CONNECTIONS INC.
Online Connections Inc.
    5722 South Flamingo Road
    Cooper City, Florida 33330
    UNITED STATES
    Phone: +1.9549449054
    Email: admin@onlineconnectionsinc.com

Also, reverse DNS'ing their site shows it is hosted in St. Louis MO.  http://hostcabi.net/ip_info/66.154.24.169

And this one gives some pretty enlightening info about them: http://sameid.net/ip/66.154.24.169/

In all honesty though - if you are wanting to build a case against them for libel, you really need to have a good case against them, and a lawyer will advise you on that one.  But something like this, might be too trivial to pursue for them unless they can find more instances against you or other people as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found out that chatroom is not safe, because of too many imposter who sign up free and join that site....  it is not safe for everyone. there is a few paid chatroom are more safe than "free & sign up"

Thanks for your help.

If i am reading this correctly, you are upset because someone on that website is teasing you, you could just not go to that website anymore. There are plenty of other websites to visit.

Or if I am reading it the other way: Someone have posted on the website that is insulting to you, you could do a cease and deist action against them.

Honestly, just ignore them. Don't visit them again. simple.

I'm hearing impaired too and I deal with this kind of thing daily. There are some close-minded people out there.

Or if I am reading it the other way: Someone have posted on the website that is insulting to you, you could do a cease and deist action against them.

It's tricky to follow due to the continued use of "I" and "me" when I think there are other parties involved. But I think what happened was this: gameboy1977 signed up to use a website, and a while later he was told not to return because he was accused of being threatening to other members. Now he wants to report the website to the authorities for false accusations.

However, I completely agree that the best course of action would be to leave it and move on. It's just a website, there are plenty of others out there. (Y)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this happened to you before?  I mean, haven't you had similar issues on another site?

Anyhow, contact the admin of the site, their customers services address or such.  I doubt the police or FBI will take any complaint seriously at least without an attempt at reconciliation first.