I have no idea what I'm doing in this :laugh: Pretty much going off what I know from Minecraft/Terraria

That's pretty much how I'll be tackling it. :p  We'll see how well that works tomorrow :D 

I just know that I'm a ore collector addict o.O cannot see a single piece because I want to mine it....

Played a bit tonight myself.

Built the distress beacon,

beat the UFO

and now on the hunt for fuel. Where do you find uranium / plutonium / solarium?

A lot of work needs to be done on the navigation system on ships, IMO. Complete nightmare (N)

I'm working on the distress beacon atm, fuels easy, the ship runs on coal :laugh:

Yeah that thought never occured to me at first, being that it's a space ship lol.

Coal only gets you so far though, unless you have a lot of it. I think it takes 50 to get to different systems IIRC.

Played a bit tonight myself.

Built the distress beacon,

beat the UFO

and now on the hunt for fuel. Where do you find uranium / plutonium / solarium?

A lot of work needs to be done on the navigation system on ships, IMO. Complete nightmare (N)

Put wood in a furnace that will get you coal. Still will need quite a bit of wood, but in a forest, jungle biome. That should be no problem. I think it is 10 wood for 1 bit of coal.

When you make it to the beta system, you'll have to watch your coal as you'll need that to make steel bars.

uranium / plutonium / solarium, i think that starts appearing at tier 7.

Can't wait till this hits Vita. I know Terraria belongs on the PC, but playing it on my Vita is like portable crack. Once you get used to the controls it isn't that bad either to mine/build/etc.

Glad the devs are "in bed" with Sony, this would usually be the kind of title you'd see MS snag a 1 year exclusive on

• Like 1

The wipe is on it's way, apparently it'll be next week. I'll miss my world but it's an excuse to start anew!

i have not played since the last world wipe. i will wait until this next one as it is supposed to be the last character wipe in development so i can start playing after that.

I'm waiting till the wipe too.

The next update will implement a feature so in the future they won't need to wipe players or ships.

I believe world wipes will still happen though.

Got it yesterday and im loving it!

Just about to craft a distress beacon, hadnt figured out I could use coal as fuel yet tho.

Whens this wipe? (Dont wanna get too far along and bam wiped!)

Got it yesterday and im loving it!

Just about to craft a distress beacon, hadnt figured out I could use coal as fuel yet tho.

Whens this wipe? (Dont wanna get too far along and bam wiped!)

The wipe should be next week. It'll happen with the next update.

If and when this wipe happens, maybe afterwords I might look into a server. Can see myself getting really stuck into this.

Am mainly just messing about seeing how far I can build and go with just the 1st basic planet. Holding of building the distress beacon until I explore other stuff.

Dont want to get reasonably far in and boom! wipe!

I tried to hold off progressing the game after building the distress beacon but I ran out of chest space from exploring :laugh: so I progressed a little bit further.

I'm now making use of the "warp home" option to build a storage/workshop back in the Alpha sector while looting the Beta Sector :D 

I got lucky with a nice purple drop from my 1st mini-boss, a sword that fires puffs of damage and can knockback an army of mobs  :D

Totally op for alpha sector :p

I got lucky with a nice purple drop from my 1st mini-boss, a sword that fires puffs of damage and can knockback an army of mobs  :D

Totally op for alpha sector :p

I built the beacon

and killed the alien

Now i`m kind of at a loss as to what to do next. Took a quick wee jaunt to a nearby moon (only thing i had fuel for on coal supply).

So went there and im asphyxiating and cant stay out long. So came back having seen pretty much nothing, and totally drained of supplies.

In saying all that tho, Im loving this game. Its so random, but beautiful. Had some proper wee tranquil moments digging away or chopping down trees.

Tho in saying that anyone else find the "holiday" stuff annoying now. Wish it would stop dropping and give me more pixels.

Which brings me back to my current state. Had 700 Pixels, then down to 100 or so again after crafting some ship addon that allowed me to access, I think, some new Sector.

Need to farm tomoz me thinks.

The tutorial stops abruptly after that which can leave you a bit lost (still a w.i.p)

Beta sector is still providing a challenge if I tackle more than 4 mobs so I can hold off until the wipe for now, not even going to try and craft the boss drop into anything that can progress me to new places.  :)

I'm trying to make a space helmet so I can visit asteroids/moons, I don't want to lose 4k pixels just to see what it looks like.

I had about 700 holiday spirits and crafted a few things which I destroyed shortly after, they were no use to me, I think they can make Christmas food items so I'll probably use them all on candy canes and be a toothless ape. :D