Kanye West Compares His Job to the Police; David Oliver Responds

I'm not normally one for the "gossip" articles, but this...

Kanye Blasted by Ohio Police Chief - How Dare You Compare Yourself to Cops

A police chief in Ohio is GOING OFF on Kanye West -- tearing the guy apart for comparing himself to cops and soldiers ... saying Kanye has NO CLUE about the real dangers they face.

The cop with the beef is Brimfield Police Chief David Oliver ... who says he was listening when Kanye told a media outlet that he puts his life on the line at his rap concerts ... just like cops and soldiers.

Chief Oliver was so angry, he posted an open letter to West on the department's Facebook page ... saying, "You sir, are as misguided as they come."

Read more and watch the video

And here is Chief Oliver's response:

1Rd2HW6.png

What a fool (Kanye, that is). I sometimes wonder if he thinks before he opens his mouth, or if he really thinks that any press is good press. It seems like every time I hear about him he's said or done something else ridiculous.

Dear David Oliver.

Although i find your letter hilerious, don't pay much attention to Kanye, no one else with any sense does :p

Agreed, it only helps to fuel the flames.

Agreed, it only helps to fuel the flames.

The empty vessels make the most noise.

Now if we just start ignoring this no talent, attention seeking, self important ######, maybe he'll go away?

• Like 1

The empty vessels make the most noise.

Now if we just start ignoring this no talent, attention seeking, self important ****, maybe he'll go away?

It wouldn't work, look at the Britney Spears incident :p

Hand Kanye a fire-extinguiser...HE JUST GOT BURNED!!!  :rofl:

• Like 2

This Kanye West rapper needs to shut up, he is making himself look dumber and dumber everyday when says something like this