George Zimmerman painting nears $100G on e-Bay

• zimmerman_painting.JPG?ve=1

A painting by George Zimmerman is going for nearly six-figures on the online-auction site eBay.

Florida?s infamous neighborhood watchman is trying to pull himself out of debt by selling his original artwork online.

His first piece ? a blue American flag with some choice words from the Pledge of Allegiance, including ?Liberty and justice for all? ? went from an initial bid of 99 cents to $99,966 as of early Tuesdayexternal-link.png. Bidding ends on Dec. 21.

more

Hopefully some buyer doesn't win it, intentionally damage it and file a not as described case

He was found not guilty, and rightfully so.  Justice prevailed.  

Justice didn't prevail.  The law did, but not justice.

OT: That painting is a pile of trash.  Not sure why anyone would want it regardless of who painted it.

OT: That painting is a pile of trash.  Not sure why anyone would want it regardless of who painted it.

We all know why. But we cant talk about it here since there's already a big thread about this subject.

I will be amazed if he actually gets the money without problems

Justice didn't prevail.  The law did, but not justice.

I like that. Well said Sir. Agree or disagree we must respect the law for our system to work. Better to free 1000 guilty than imprison 1 innocent.

It's decent all things considered. Could use a splash of red somewhere, anywhere. I'm sure some psychiatrist could give us a colorful opinion on why there's no red, lol.

• Like 1

He was found not guilty, and rightfully so. Justice prevailed.

What Spencer said....

But he seems to keep getting in trouble for almost the same situation time and time again....

Starts the trouble, and when someone defends them self, pulls out a gun, and then pulls the "Self Defense" card...

Been reading the comments on the page

Q: We all think a lot of you Zimm and hope the best for you!I may bid on your painting at the last min.How will you ship the picture,can it be picked up local?I would be driving from Arkansas
A: The price it is at now has well exceeded my $.99 minimum; therefore, whoever wins within the Continental United States, will receive this painting delivered by me personally. Your friend,

just dont wear a hoodle.

• Like 3

Oh ######, George Zimmerman just pulled a gun on "Art".......and he`s killed it.

Good to know scum like that can achieve fame and money for what they`ve done.

Painting is utter pants. Any artists could paint that in an hour or 2, if that!!

In fact someone with little to zero art background could paint that in an hour.

Dont know whats worse G.Z. or the people who keep giving him money and time!

Oh ****, George Zimmerman just pulled a gun on "Art".......and he`s killed it.

Good to know scum like that can achieve fame and money for what they`ve done.

Painting is utter pants. Any artists could paint that in an hour or 2, if that!!

In fact someone with little to zero art background could paint that in an hour.

Dont know whats worse G.Z. or the people who keep giving him money and time!

Okay. Lets see you do it. 

Art is down to personal taste just like everything else in the world. You don't like it and that's fine but that doesn't mean some one out there won't genuinely like it.