Ant-Man

Am I going crazy? I was scrolling through this thread earlier today and I could have sworn I watched a video clip from someone who recorded a scene from a private screening of the movie. And now I can't find it anywhere.

...where am I?

Am I going crazy? I was scrolling through this thread earlier today and I could have sworn I watched a video clip from someone who recorded a scene from a private screening of the movie. And now I can't find it anywhere.

...where am I?

You saw Edgar Wrights sizzle reel for the film

You saw Edgar Wrights sizzle reel for the film

Do you mean the 18s teaser trailer? I see that just fine, but I'm talking about a scene from the movie where Ant Man is running towards two guards standing in a hallway and then beats them up.

• Like 1

Do you mean the 18s teaser trailer? I see that just fine, but I'm talking about a scene from the movie where Ant Man is running towards two guards standing in a hallway and then beats them up.

No that's the sizzle reel, when Edgar Wright was still the director

Is that the Teaser trailer for Ant-Man that premiered today on ABC during Agent Carter? If so I won't be able to watch it until I get home next week.

Is that the Teaser trailer for Ant-Man that premiered today on ABC during Agent Carter? If so I won't be able to watch it until I get home next week.

Yes, that is the video that was showed after Agent Carter (which, I thought, was very good btw)

It looks like the most generic Marvel movie to date. Let me guess, the stakes are that he has to find some magic rock that will inevitably tie in to the Avengers 3.

I am not gonna lie I was underwhelmed by the trailer, certainly didn't grab me like the first GOTG trailer did

Yea im not sure how i feel about it either.

Im assuming the older guy is Hank?

I thought the trailer was ok. It might have been better had it been a little faster paced, because I felt that the Michael Douglas monologue was poorly spaced and took too long.

The most idiotic super hero ever made for a movie. Ant-Man... are u serious??? :rofl:

They changed the plot but originally they were making the Ant Man movie to give purpose to the Second Avengers Movie (Ultron was created by Hank Pym the original Ant-Man)