Steam Holiday Sale 2013

Haven't installed it yet, but the video on the store page looked good.

I just watching a review and i think i'll buy it. Reminds me SotN. For the price can't go wrong.

Uplay is fine. It doesn't run in the background (well it does when you are playing something lol) once you close it, and it's stable and runs fine. The integrated features it has and UI are basically Steam with a Ubisoft spin. So I don't see any problem with Uplay anymore.

Remember to use the resolution mod and the other fixes that are out there. Otherwise, meh. :D

Its fine, except for its horrifically unreliable "cloud saves" feature. Just google uplay cloud saves, it has a tendency for just wiping your saves, its really awesome. Just had all my AC4 progress wiped a little while back.

I just watching a review and i think i'll buy it. Reminds me SotN. For the price can't go wrong.

Can'T edit my post so gona quote it.

I just installed Valdis Story and played it for about 1 hour. It looks like a great game but it is a little rough around the edge. It really feels like you are running a SNES or Neo Geo game using an emulator. It is really best played with a controller. It looks like there only one save slot. Games looks really easy so far i started it at hard i might restart it at a higher difficulty level.

So far.. eh

AC4, They Bleed Pixels, Steam World Dig, Spelunky, Just Cause (to gift to flatmate), Sin Mora, Paper`s Please, Legend Of Dungeon.

Tho I generally have been grabbing Indy games at ?1-4. So much good gaming to be had from each of them aswell.

Bought far too much, Steam has me over a barrel at the minute:

Metal Gear Rising

Hard Reset:  Extended Edition

Football Manager 2014

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

Interstellar Marines

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Castlevania:  Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

Resident Evil 6

Papo & Yo

Jet Set Radio

LEGO Batman

Stacking

Gunpoint

The Bureau:  XCOM Declassified

Shadow Warrior

Universe Sandbox

To The Moon

The Swapper

Deadlight

Stealth B@stard Deluxe

La-Mulana

Nihilumbra

Giana Sisters:  Twisted Bundle

Just Cause 2 + DLC

Call of Juarez:  Gunslingers

Far Cry 3:  Blood Dragon

And I've decided to set the missus up a Steam account because she hijacked my PC for an entire day to play To The Moon, so grabbed her a couple of gifts:

Septerra Core

Toki Tori

Bought far too much, Steam has me over a barrel at the minute:

Metal Gear Rising

Hard Reset:  Extended Edition

Football Manager 2014

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

Interstellar Marines

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Castlevania:  Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

Resident Evil 6

Papo & Yo

Jet Set Radio

LEGO Batman

Stacking

Gunpoint

The Bureau:  XCOM Declassified

Shadow Warrior

Universe Sandbox

To The Moon

The Swapper

Deadlight

Stealth B@stard Deluxe

La-Mulana

Nihilumbra

Giana Sisters:  Twisted Bundle

Just Cause 2 + DLC

Call of Juarez:  Gunslingers

Far Cry 3:  Blood Dragon

And I've decided to set the missus up a Steam account because she hijacked my PC for an entire day to play To The Moon, so grabbed her a couple of gifts:

Septerra Core

Toki Tori

football manager 2014? :s  LOL no.

haha, its alright. I just suck at anything football related :D

I grew up either playing sport or video games. I've been playing the Football Manager series (n?e Championship Manager) more than half of my life :blush:

Looks like the community choice has ended and I've earned ?1.60 from it :D

I've just gotten into the Trading Cards due to the whole snow globes thing and made ?5.55 off 'em; people will buy any old rubbish!

My friend bought me Castlevania Lords of Shadow - which I've wanted foreverrrrrrrr. So the only game I'm looking to pick up now is Outlast, but my SS money won't go in before the sale ends so, full price it is or wait for another sale I guess :|

I've just gotten into the Trading Cards due to the whole snow globes thing and made ?5.55 off 'em; people will buy any old rubbish!

I waited till I collected a set first so didn't get the high prices :p

Now I have 23 hours to talk myself into buying the Bioshock set.

I'm surprised no one here got AoE 2 HD while it was on sale.  It was $5 for AoE 2 HD which comes with Age of Kings and the Conquerors expansion and $5 for the new expansion or $7.50 if you bough the package deal.

I waited till I collected a set first so didn't get the high prices :p

Now I have 23 hours to talk myself into buying the Bioshock set.

Oh, I joined the party mega-late.  I sold off loads of my 'game' cards, as opposed to snow globe cards straight away (which I probably shouldn't have done). I crafted 3 levels of the snow globe and have been selling any others I've gotten because I'll never get another set before the end of the sales.

Buying the Bioshock set?  Games or the cards?

My friend bought me Castlevania Lords of Shadow - which I've wanted foreverrrrrrrr. So the only game I'm looking to pick up now is Outlast, but my SS money won't go in before the sale ends so, full price it is or wait for another sale I guess :|

What do you think to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow?  I think it's a bit... "Meh" - nowhere near as good as it looked.  It's still enjoyable, and Patrick Stewart / Robert Carlyle are a huge bonus, but what were they thinking with those "platformer" parts?!