iOS7 Jailbreak is now available

I couldn't resist the urge and did my 7.0.4 iPhone 5 a couple of days ago.

Found a couple of useful little tweaks so far but still looking forward to the new Springtomize more than anything.

Hmmm I just read about an upcoming tweak called Fancy that looks quite promising too!

I couldn't resist the urge and did my 7.0.4 iPhone 5 a couple of days ago.

Found a couple of useful little tweaks so far but still looking forward to the new Springtomize more than anything.

Hmmm I just read about an upcoming tweak called Fancy that looks quite promising too!

Springtomize is what I am looking out for too.. In the meanwhile you can look for these free&awesome ones:

• BetrFoldr - Can remove rounded rectangle from the background of the folders when the're opened up
  • Bloard - Consistent gray shaded keyboard everywhere in all the apps instead of constant white and black
  • Browser Changer - make a 3rd party browser as default
  • customLS - remove the elements from lock screen which you don't like - make it clean
  • Cydia Substrate - Obviously
  • Flat Notes - Make the notes app better visually - removes its texture
  • Flipswitch beta - more toggles in the control center
  • hiddensettings7 - Shows Hidden Springboard settings right from "Apple" in the control center - These settings are way too exhaustive and too detailed as well
  • NoSlowAnimations - Speeds up the animations in iOS
  • RecordMyScreen - Recorder for iOS and Free one!

I love all of these! :)

Springtomize is what I am looking out for too.. In the meanwhile you can look for these free&awesome ones:

• BetrFoldr - Can remove rounded rectangle from the background of the folders when the're opened up
  • Bloard - Consistent gray shaded keyboard everywhere in all the apps instead of constant white and black
  • customLS - remove the elements from lock screen which you don't like - make it clean
  • hiddensettings7 - Shows Hidden Springboard settings right from "Apple" in the control center - These settings are way too exhaustive and too detailed as well

Problem is do any of those work with A7 devices?  Thats the only reason I haven't Jailbroken my iPhone 5s is because nothing good has been updated to work with it yet.  Main things I want is Bitesms but of course there are some cool looking apps being made which I wouldn't mind having. 

I'm going to give NoSlowAnimations a try!  thanks or the tip :).

Ive never jailbroken one of my own devices before so i decided to do my phone, a few pretty good improvements im well pleased so far :)

Currently have these installed, if anyone would like to recommend me any others it'd be much appreciated being a total noob at this!

post-17240-0-09413000-1389117371.jpg

I take it they're in the 5s yeh? im still on 4s

Yes, A7 chips are in the 5s only.

Also, BiteSMS is close to being done for 5s, judging by BiteSMS forums.

I seem to be having one major issue with it, it just will not open. Ill keep an eye out for an update soon.

Also, im probbaly just being blind here but how would i remove something i installed?

Didnt last long, ive reverted back. Too many niggley little annoying things that i couldnt sort, for example when a text came through unless i looked at it or unlocked/relocked the phone the light would just stay on constantly.

The 24 hours or so ive experienced were fun to begin with but i just got bored then, unless something spectacular gets released for it i cant see me jailbreaking again.

BiteSMS was updated (to 8.0b7) this morning to support the iPhone 5S

yeap working great on my end.. So glad its back

• 4 months later...

Anyone here with some experience in jailbreaking? I just got a 4S with 7.0.6 on it, but evasion's tool always quits at "modifying rootfs". From what I've read, this is because the os was updated via OTA instead of itunes. Is there something I can do now to make the jailbreak work? If I hit Restore in itunes, it says that the phone will be updated to 7.1, and I don't want that...

Anyone here with some experience in jailbreaking? I just got a 4S with 7.0.6 on it, but evasion's tool always quits at "modifying rootfs". From what I've read, this is because the os was updated via OTA instead of itunes. Is there something I can do now to make the jailbreak work? If I hit Restore in itunes, it says that the phone will be updated to 7.1, and I don't want that...

You could always download the version you want from iClarified and restore the ipsw from iTunes.

jailbreaking is not possible on devices that were updated OTA. next time, update via iTunes

you'll have to wait for a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 (or later) to be released.

jailbreaking is not possible on devices that were updated OTA. next time, update via iTunes

you'll have to wait for a jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 (or later) to be released.

So the solution above your post won't work?

Edit: Nvm, it's not working. Itunes is throwing the 3194 error...