Neowin has the best forum structure & moderation

i still like it!

however the best time i have had here was during the beginning, the XP customization forums were the best, better community feel then the actual customizations sites. :heart:

it was really a place to hang put if you liked computers and such. and the computer related advice was top notch.

still a fan of this place, though the retarded rant by obvious trolls are an annoyance.    but i learned to just ignore it, mostly.

after a long (many years) break, i now check this website daily, just because i like to catch up of the tech news.

funny how you decided to praise it now, is it the christmas spirit??? LOL.   I have seen and participated in a few praise threads! but none recently.

anyway, still, one of my most visited websites :)     marry christmas!   best wishes to neowin, and all the staff that makes it run!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Neowin was a good forum 10 years ago, but now It's just a place where conservatives come to post stupid stories about Obama.

I come here for the comedy, nothing serious going on here at Neowin.

...wow....Im....speechless.....

i still like it!

however the best time i have had here was during the beginning, the XP customization forums were the best, better community feel then the actual customizations sites. :heart:

it was really a place to hang put if you liked computers and such. and the computer related advice was top notch.

still a fan of this place, though the retarded rant by obvious trolls are an annoyance.    but i learned to just ignore it, mostly.

after a long (many years) break, i now check this website daily, just because i like to catch up of the tech news.

funny how you decided to praise it now, is it the christmas spirit??? LOL.   I have seen and participated in a few praise threads! but none recently.

anyway, still, one of my most visited websites :)     marry christmas!   best wishes to neowin, and all the staff that makes it run!

I swear that my "Lemons or limes" thread was completely justifiable. :unsure: :laugh:

• Like 3

Neowin was a good forum 10 years ago, but now It's just a place where conservatives come to post stupid stories about Obama.

I come here for the comedy, nothing serious going on here at Neowin.

Somebody's a little grumpy over Obama being a crappy POTUS....  You must have been on vacation from this place when the election was going on.

Regardless, you do know that there's more to this forum than the politics section, right?