The Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

Thanks for answering about panoramic photos. Is there a way to make panoramic photos with other cameras, wich dosen't have panoramic mode, by stiching photos together, and if it is possible, witch software to use?

yeah you can use photostitch with pics taken on any camera. if they aren't lined up good enough it will tell you they don't match correctly though.

Those Panoramic shots are awesome!

I have a Sony Digital Camera that doesn't support Panoramic shots, so I'm going to have to use this Photostitch software. I tried doing a search on Google, but found nothing. Where can I find this lovely software?

Thanks.

Ironic thing, really. I am sitting in my office, and I look at a picture out of the office, and the reflection I see a gorgeous sunset. Grabbed my cam, and click. Here it is. Great, if I do say so myself.

beautiful :wub:

Those Panoramic shots are awesome!

I have a Sony Digital Camera that doesn't support Panoramic shots, so I'm going to have to use this Photostitch software. I tried doing a search on Google, but found nothing. Where can I find this lovely software?

Thanks.

i think it's only available with canons...maybe check with sony to see if they have something comparable

Hmm. That's too bad. Sony doesn't offer anything like this, unless I'm overlooking something. :(

Is there third party software for this?

Anyways, here's my latest crop of pictures. Please keep in mind that I've only owned this camera for 2 Days, and rarely ever take pictures.

PinkFlower.png

YellowFlower.png

Hmm. That's too bad. Sony doesn't offer anything like this, unless I'm overlooking something. :(

There are several 3rd party software that will put together pictures to form a panoramic.

Photoshop Elements will do it with its photostich function, but pretty expensive if thats all you want to do.

Anyways, here's my latest crop of pictures. Please keep in mind that I've only owned this camera for 2 Days, and rarely ever take pictures.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/squibbles1092/PinkFlower.png

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/squibbles1092/YellowFlower.png

they're beautiful (Y)