SO what did we get (or give) for Xmas?

Surprised this isn't a topic yet.

Anyone get or give anything interesting?

We're all adults in my family so we don't really bother with exchanging gifts. We're all old enough to buy ourselves whatever we want or need. We just have a great meal and drink a lot  :rofl:

Also, did anyone get a really crappy present? Socks, jocks, scented candles, pregnancy test? lol

I got : A Philips shaver, socks and some money

I bought: books for my parents, small 2.1 speakers. And a few cards for my family.

I also bought a few games on the steam sale, so about $40 worth, and a Coolermaster Ceres 400 mic. Its a chilled xmas for me.

I have no idea at the moment. My Christmas won't be until sometime on the weekend when I can finally get round to seeing the family. Also, I didn't ask for anything in particular so I don't know what to expect. However, I got jewellery for everyone.

I got: Small dash cam for my car. Christmas coffee, turkish delights and shortbread from Harrods.

I gave: Digital camera (nothing too expensive, just a compact), and some bakeware.

I've bought myself a couple of games in the sale too. I'm also going to go out and treat myself to a pair of wireless headphones for my AV rack, since mine are starting to die (battery lasts about 20 minutes).

Socks, T-Shirt, Jumper and a new coffee mug sent over from the UK from mum (I live in The Netherlands) :p

I don't do anything usually, so the package was a nice surprise :)

One of my inlaws got me this coffee maker (this thing is awesome, zero waiting as the water is always hot and ready), which prompted me to make a New Year's resolution of not picking on the inlaws anymore...

krg-lg-b68.png

Mostly focused on my daughter for gifts, 3DS plus games, a bunch of Monster High stuff, etc.. she should be in sensory overload until sometime late Spring, at least.

I got: Accessories for my Razer Blade 14 (Hammerhead pro, Kabuto Mobile Mousepad, Orochi 2013 mouse and Sabertooth controller) as well as a crapload of Steam games.

I gave: Assorted drinks, a few gadgets, cash towards those who preferred buying their own stuff and games to the gamer-kin. :p

I got a Nokia 1520, Logitech 602, and some Noctua NF-S12 ULN silent fans for my PC. My PC is so quite I can't even here it. The only thing I can here are the hard drives. I got my wife some jewelry, my son a few toys and my father in law a 42" LED TV.

Gave:

Mum: 2 tickets to Vinopolis, set of candles that match the dayroom

Dad: 2 jumpers, Rod Stewart album

Brother: Ralph Lauren wallet

Sister in Law: Furry handbag

Nan: Perfume

Bro+SisinLaw combined:  2 bottles of vodka flavoured with chocolates I saved off their engagement cruise, and custom made lovehearts from their engagement party.  They loved it.

Received: Usual stuff - printer cartridges, socks, tickets to see Russel Brand, cash, and a Nikon D5200 :)

Gave:

Mom: Two prints from an artist she likes
Dad: 1 year netflix subscription
Sister & her Fiance: A NetTV thing (kind like an apple TV/WD Live)
Sig. Other: A Roots Bag, Cell Salts, Swarovski Earings, and a new Kettle

Kids: All sorts of stuff

Got:
250$
BF4 and Knack for PS4
Clothes
And some gift cards.

I didn't get that for Christmas, it was a combination of late Birthday/early Christmas present

come on.. keep up :p

You didn't mention that before. :o I'm still gonna consider that your Christmas present, so you can't say you got nothing. :p

It's still related because I was just telling everyone about your super secret Christmas present. :laugh:

not exactly a secret if I've already mentioned it over a week ago :p

so no, I received nothing for Christmas, as I didn't want anything for Christmas :P unless you count my working like a slave for the next 3 or 4 months to pay off overdraft :p

not exactly a secret if I've already mentioned it over a week ago :p

so no, I received nothing for Christmas, as I didn't want anything for Christmas :p unless you count my working like a slave for the next 3 or 4 months to pay off overdraft :p

Well OK whatever you say. :shifty: Also, even if you don't consider it Christmas present, I'm sure you enjoyed your PS4 and maybe Christmas. :)

• Like 1