Admit it: who's thrown a controller?

Been a long, LONG time, but today I threw my controller. Why? PGR2's platinum races. I swear, the developers have to be a sadistic group. I keep trying to get 93 MPH on this one camera track, but over and over and over I get 92. 92. 92. 91. 92. 92. 90. 92. 91. 92. 92. 92. 92. 91. 92. 90. 91. 92. (daddy, why do you keep racing this over and over again?) 91. 92. 90. 91. 92.

WHAM!

(no, the kids weren't around)

Mike

i got a playstation one for free a year ago. but i'm more a pc gamer and was fed up wit hthe crappy graphics and the sucky gameplay. i ruined one controller by smashing it against my wall. one daylater i gave the ps1 to my gf with all my games and other equipment.

I threw my Gamecube Wavebird once. That was a bad idea, it being cordless and all. Luckily it hit the couch and bounced safely to the ground.

who hasnt man..? lol well im guilty...hah.. i did it back in the halo days on legendary threw the sob cause i kept dying and xbox controls are tough sob put a little dent in my wall

I dont think I've ever really THROWN one in anger...theres been a few times i've just tossed them up in the air in defeat...

My roomate though, when he gets mad he BITES THEM!!! He lost a WWF wrestling match one time and he just started nawing away at his controler while yelling naughty things...Theres bite marks its pretty awesome :D

I smashed a Mega Drive pad once and stopped for a long time. Then another time I thumped a keyboard while it was on my lap and it snapped in 2, buttons flew everywhere. Was quite theraputic but bad because I needed to buy another one.

Couple of years later I threw an N64 pad at the TV and broke off the analog stick and thats the last thing I broke.

I dont tend to play racing or fighting games anymore so its not that much of an issue now, but NFS Underground has had me very close in the last hour or so.. Gonna leave it till this afternoon till I play again or I will brake something.

Its console style games that do it, really does my nut in sometimes. Give me a FPS with quicksave any day ;) Then all you have to worry about is pressing save instead of load as you are just about to get killed.....

i dont use a controller on my pc just my keyboard...and when i get angry i get tooo lazy to pick it up and throw it..so i smash it one with my fists... (mostly when playing NFS U):p other thatn that nope im sweet as an angel :p

I've thrown my phone when playing snake

I've lobbed/hit my keyboard a few 100 times (good job its a nice solid microsoft one :) )

I've thrown my PS1 control while playing Gran Turismo 2 lol didnt break I also tryed to snap it in my anger in losing a race :angry:

Yeah i had my Cousins nokia 3315 at a christmas eve get together and i was plating snake and i forgot the fone wernt mine and just buy nerves lobed the fone over the other side of the room luckily it didn't brake :D

Ive never taken my anger out on anything of mine, when I used to skate I could never understand why people whould get ****ed at there boards that they couldn't land a trick then thrown them halfway across the skate park only to take a fat chunk out of the nose when it slammed to the ground I mean all there doing is wasting there money why take out your anger on anything? all it does when you break whatever it is your beating is cost you money and I rather spend money on something new then replace something old they used to work perfectly fine tell a grown man acting like a 3yr old took out his fustrations on it. Its easyer and cheaper to to put it down and go do something else tell your not ****ed anymore.

My brother on the other hand will throw anything that has anything to do with him being mad ive seen him throw his phone so hard it stuck into a wall cuzz his gf was being a b1tch to him phone still worked but the wall now had a hole that had to be fixed

I've banged my keyboard a few times. (Racing games, Action games with racing mini-games, rpg games with racing mini-games, etc...) Fortunately it didn't break or I would have been screwed. I've never owned a console in my life.

Edited by MrDennis89

Back in my SNES days, I bought a killer controller with 3 programmable macro buttons (great for Street Fighter 2, since I could program their special moves and use them with one button....hehe) and I got so mad once I chucked it at the wall and the plastic broke around the bottom right of it. I was pretty mad at how dumb I was later on, but the controller still worked! :D

last time i threw my controller was back in the NES days. I would get sooo ****ed when id hit jump and mario wouldnt jump in time. I used to yell STUPID UNDERWEAR GUYS! (aka mushroom things) and toss the controller clear across the room. Now the controllers look too pretty and cost too much to toss across the room :( .