Admit it: who's thrown a controller?

I threw my 360 controller straight up once. Problem was, I forgot the ceiling fan was on. The controller hit the fan, slammed against the wall and the batteries went flying. Luckily nothing was broken.

Yea... the 360 controller can quite take some biatch slaps :laugh:

Whatever Microsoft did to make it so ergonomic and durable... They shall do it again with more of their products! :yes:

But indeed, already the Microsoft mice are amongst the most ergonomic and high quality mice around.

MS sure knows how to build good hardware, when they come up with an idea. :)

Glassed Silver:mac

Never honestly. Worst I've done is mash a key down a few times on a keyboard when my skill didn't work due to lag.

Worst I've seen is a friend of mine got his ass kicked in a fighting game, only to start repeatedly pausing the game like a 5 year old while the rest of us were trying to play. He then went on to shake (yes shake) another guy roughly and storm off.

Safe to say that we don't hang out anymore.

Thew a Sega Mega Drive 6 Button "Competition Pro" controller at my wall because the I/O had failed during the last Cannon Fodder mission (To which, my entire vetern platoon was killed).

Controller exploded on impact, bits scattered to the four corners.

Took about 2 months to find all the switches, ABC & XYZ buttons etc.

I don't remember which game it was, but I put a hole in my bedroom wall with a 360 controller once.

Have never thrown a current gen controller, but I've gotten pretty enraged in some fighting games (street fighter/DOA) when the last boss suddenly becomes 10000% times harder than every fight before it and can take 75% of your health away just by looking at your character funny.

As for previous generation consoles, the secret levels of super mario world had me raging so much on the snes, I remember throwing that controller lots of times :p I would be wary about a current gen one considering they are wireless :p

Think I threw one or two NES controllers when I was 12 years old and it was not my hard earned money that was actually spent and I acted like the child I was and did not realize my parents spent their hard earned money to make me happy. As such it has literally been well over 20 years since I have thrown one. Even back then when my friends would do it I thought it was pretty much the dumbest thing one could do. Just my opinion, but I really just do not get it.