Member Pics 2014

tha foo I had one of those birds and a log but the log decided to suddenly get an icky random chucnk on it and I got scared the threw it on teh room and it broke and the bird got put in a closet and it's in tennesee somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Gadddammit no I'm not skrillex >.< lel

So what is the deal with all of the attempts to cover your face and how you really look (all of the stupid grfx) ?  What exactly are you afraid of ?

So what is the deal with all of the attempts to cover your face and how you really look (all of the stupid grfx) ?  Wht exactly are you afraid of ?

Regular selfie are lame

Regular selfie are lame

True -  Only reason I asked, if it were me -- I would be throwing up all kinds of things to hide my face - not very photogenic.  The pic I posted is one of the few where I dont think I look like a complete tool.

Regular selfie are lame

True -  Only reason I asked, if it were me -- I would be throwing up all kinds of things to hide my face - not very photogenic.  The pic I posted is one of the few where I dont think I look like a complete tool.

thats why i like to keep fishsticks readily available in photoshop for all my selfiies.

cIe.jpg

much better than  a spazzledazzle

• Like 3

Then again, if people were to read my personal posts, the ones where I talk about myself & my upbringing - they probably would imagine I look exactly as I do...

Golf shirt & a suntan - no surprises - its what is on the inside that matters.