two semi-ultrabooks, which one?

I found these 2 "ultrabooks" but with power, I like them both and both have very similar specs.

www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Gigabyte-P34G-Notebook.105195.0.html

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Schenker-S413-Clevo-W740SU-Notebook.98313.0.html

While the Intel iris is appealing, there are issues with the keyboard. However, the build on the gigabyte is said to be great, however it has an Nvidia and I don't game much.

What do you recommend?

I'd still go for the Gigabyte, the nvidia card guarantees that any 1080 content you watch will not kill it or stutter, I'm not so sure about the Inter Iris

I'd still go for the Gigabyte, the nvidia card guarantees that any 1080 content you watch will not kill it or stutter, I'm not so sure about the Inter Iris

Ehm. Intel's QuickSync decoder is the fastest there is. And even without it I don't even have issues with 1080p content on my 2010 dualcore i5 laptop with integrated graphics. Not an argument at all anymore. (In fact, the cheaper Retina MacBooks use Intel Iris graphics and perform just fine at gigantic resolutions).

If you're not going to game, just go for the laptop you like best design-wise and ergonomy-wise. The quality of a keyboard and touchpad are much more important that having a GPU you won't use.

Spec wise the Gigabyte wins (The processor is better, the GPU is better (discrete NV), everything else is the same presumably).