Free Saints Row: The Third & Dead Island GOTY Key

Unsure if this was ever redeemed, but I was clearing out my various .txt files and found a GAMES.txt with this Steam serial key for SR3 & Dead Island GOTY.  I suspect it was from a Humble Bundle where they gave out two SR3 keys if you paid over the odds; one with DLC and this one without DLC. I'm fairly certain it hasn't been used, but as I cannot guarantee it, nor check myself (without redeeming it!), it's free to the first person to try activating it.

46R3T-G33BH-6WEQ8

Unsure if this was ever redeemed, but I was clearing out my various .txt files and found a GAMES.txt with this Steam serial key for SR3 & Dead Island GOTY.  I suspect it was from a Humble Bundle where they gave out two SR3 keys if you paid over the odds; one with DLC and this one without DLC. I'm fairly certain it hasn't been used, but as I cannot guarantee it, nor check myself (without redeeming it!), it's free to the first person to try activating it.

46R3T-G33BH-6WEQ8

No, it wasn't claimed. It's a 'Deep Silver Bundle B' of Dead Island.

Do you want a copy of Sanctum in return ?

No, it wasn't claimed. It's a 'Deep Silver Bundle B' of Dead Island.

Do you want a copy of Sanctum in return ?

Oh, was it just for Dead Island?  Strange, it had 'Saints Row: The Third & Dead Island GOTY' written above it in my text file.

Normally I would because I've heard good things about the Sanctum games, but my back catalog is probably a 100 games deep now, so it would just be a waste giving it to me.  Feel free to offer it out to someone else on the forum, though :)