Show us your Battlestations - 2014 Edition

out of all the Internetz and all the worlds, that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard anyone say or do!

Seconded. McKay beats the guy I know who'd eat a jar of Nutella as dessert after already destroying his stomach with ghastly students' canteen food. :x

mine :)

nice! What keyboard is that?

Got my new setup finally done, ready to post. (Yes, one monitor is a bit off, I'm being lazy)

Click each image for a larger view.

Rk9k4Til.jpg 0HEYlcXl.jpg wFofoFJl.jpg

If you'd like to see the full Room Tour/ Setup Video & Complete Details, then here you go :)

http://youtu.be/eUEmohslcmk

• Like 3

out of all the Internetz and all the worlds, that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard anyone say or do!

He has 4chan open and a tub of butter in front of him, don't let the spoon put you off - he certainly isn't eating it ;)

Since there is no reason to ever change, I pulled out this gem. I can't wait to break out my AOL disks...

post-420821-0-90233900-1394762403.jpg

8-bit FTW!

• Like 2

Got my new setup finally done, ready to post. (Yes, one monitor is a bit off, I'm being lazy)

Click each image for a larger view.

If you'd like to see the full Room Tour/ Setup Video & Complete Details, then here you go :)

What are those cable management boxes, if you don't mind me asking?

Since there is no reason to ever change, I pulled out this gem. I can't wait to break out my AOL disks...

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

8-bit FTW!

Is that the PC that boots into Linux if placed upside down?

• 2 weeks later...

I totally reorganized my office. Got a new case, a Corsair Air 540. Brought in the 42" plasma from the guest room that no one uses. I still have the 27" LED that I will mount vertically.. not sure on which side though.. Underneath all the cables are as neat as possible now.

aOzyDd9l.jpg

esybNszl.jpg

• Like 2

Well if the filter(s) were gone, I'm sure it would be acceptable :p

Heh. No filters on that pic.

I totally reorganized my office. Got a new case, a Corsair Air 540. Brought in the 42" plasma from the guest room that no one uses. I still have the 27" LED that I will mount vertically.. not sure on which side though.. Underneath all the cables are as neat as possible now.

aOzyDd9l.jpg

esybNszl.jpg

What keyboard/mouse mat is that? I have seen a few at LANs and I am tempted to get one. Any good?

What keyboard/mouse mat is that? I have seen a few at LANs and I am tempted to get one. Any good?

Razor Goliathus Speed Edition. I have it simply because the slight perspiration from my arms and hands ripple the finish on my desk. You can also see two other mats of an older variation. I use that as a work area so it doesn't damage the finish. Come to think of it, I barely see my desk anymore :(

As far as they're functionality, they do help with mouse control and consistency,

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

8-bit FTW!

My parents still have that mouse and keyboard combo, i have honestly never found a mouse or keyboard i've liked more... 11 years old and still going strong. Don't worry the rest of the PC is up to date, with a nice 22" monitor running Windows 8.1 ;)

I have the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 and Digital Media Keyboard 3000 at the moment, plan to keep that combo for a long time to come.

Microsoft don't make keyboards and mice like they used to sadly!

Microsoft don't make keyboards and mice like they used to sadly!

For desktops I have to agree but I quite like their mobile offerings; the Arc and Wedge range

Just re-arranged my stuff. No that wasn't my actual desktop in my previous photo, and no I don't actually eat butter out of the tub with a spoon.

post-350302-0-80414000-1395828600.jpg

• Like 2