Sign in to follow this  

What's up with 520 Updates?

primexx    372

I just noticed that Nokia's updates webpage changed and no-longer lists the Lumia 520 at all. e.g. http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/availability-in-asia-pacific/ (same with other regions too)

Anyone know what's up and whether the 520 will keep getting updates? Seeems weird that this happens right before the alleged public GDR3 rollout.

Studio384    1,389

For one reason or another, the links on the Windows Phone 8 page for regios brings you to the Windows Phone 7 support page. The WP8 pages where down a couple of days ago, perhaps they are updating them to Lumia Black and did something wrong.

The "Read more about the latest benefits for you" link also brings you to a page that notes that Lumia Black is coming soon to ALL Lumia Windows Phone 8 devices currently running Lumia Amber.

primexx    372

For one reason or another, the links on the Windows Phone 8 page for regios brings you to the Windows Phone 7 support page. The WP8 pages where down a couple of days ago, perhaps they are updating them to Lumia Black and did something wrong.

The "Read more about the latest benefits for you" link also brings you to a page that notes that Lumia Black is coming soon to ALL Lumia Windows Phone 8 devices currently running Lumia Amber.

Hmm that makes sense.

Mohitster    87

yes. it was put up recently. didn't exist when i made the thread (as you can see from the discussion).

Hmmm .. I see!