Most comfortable mouse on the market just now?

For me the mouse should be the lightest and easily clickable. That means less pressure on fingers and wrists.

The Logitech gave me a mild form of RSI on index finger. Dumped it immediately.

For the first time in my life, I prefer ergonomics and weight over functionality. Google Carpal Tunnel and RSI and you will use the simplest generic mice out there.

What about this one? I bought several of those at 8? each, best generic mouse ever (plus bluetrack) though it gets some time to get used to it since it's pretty flat.

I also have the Razer DeathAdder 2013. The mouse wheel sometimes squeak a bit, but apart from that it's a very nice mouse with a high polling rate and a grippy texture. If the green glow annoys you, you can disable it in the provided software.

My favourtie mouse is the Razor Diamondback. But unfortunatly they don't seem be sold anymore.

Currently I am using a G400s. Which is a super nice mouse at a good price. Maybe a little bigger & heavier than what I would like.

You should RMA it. Logitech is really good about rmas. 3-5 years. My g700 never had the issue but it was so warn out I rmad it at the end of its warranty and they sent me a brand new one.

The g5 was known for the left click issue but I haven't heard too many new owners with it. But I also don't stomp click my mouse. I do play a lit of games and one that's really hard mouse click wise is Dota and my mouse has been fine.

Definitely give RMA a shot and possibly save money

I personally have a Logitech G500s and love it.

But I also agree with Sikh, try and RMA it via Logitech Support.

I have had Logitech Mice and keyboards all my life. I always liked them and they always suited my needs. So far I called upon Logitech Support twice and they replaced my keyboard and mouse even after they were out of warranty.

As to the drivers, I can't tell whether they are good or not. For me, they do what they say and I have no issues with them.

I had a Deathadder because I loved that Explorer 2.0 sort of shape, it was awesome.  Comfortable.  Wired.

That got thrashed and I replaced it with a Corsair M60.. highly recommended.  Well constructed (rubber gribs, aluminium base) and comfortable.

http://www.corsair.com/en/gaming-peripherals/gaming-mice/vengeance-m65-fps-laser-gaming-mouse-gunmetal-black.html

The above link is to the M65, refreshed version of the M60.  I prefer it to the Deathadder.

Hey guys I need to replace my G500 as the left click button has gone dodgy. Often double clicks with one press. I'd like something based around comfort, but still with a decent amount of buttons to use (I don't need an MMO mouse lol).

I'm not looking to spend crazy money, nor am I a brand snob, I have no allegiances when it comes to PC equipment. It's just been many years since I bought this mouse, so I have no idea whats hot right now.

I have the same mouse as you because I have big hands and it fits my hand great. I used to have a Microsoft Sidewinder X8, loved it because it was big and chunky, has a nice weight to it, but the left click started to break after 2 years of ownership and overuse. 

I had been a fan of Logitech mice since forever, but recently I bought a Roccat Kone XTD and I must say, I LOVE it. It's very comfortable and highly rated and the software has a lot more options. I've previously had a G5 and G500 and had the same problem on both with the cables fraying apart.