I seriously need your help

I've read Neowin news post, and clicked to go to the source and trying to reach deeper into the source.  For some reason, I can no longer access my Guild Wars.

I've read "Some routers found to be listening on undocumented port" and then "GitHub" link that was listed on it.  I read the info there and spot one link.

SerComm https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6998258 (nice finding :) )

After that, I went into this link:

(nvm I can't upload an image to show)

Now my IP has been banned from all the server I think.  But I am still able to post on Neowin for some reason.  I found out that to get around this IP ban, I have to use Tor.  Anyone willing to help suggest what I can do to restore this?

You could try rebooting your modem. If you have a dynamic IP (likely), you'll get issued a new IP and shouldn't have a problem anymore.

The trick then would be to work out why you got banned in the first place...

if rebooting your router doesn't get you a new ip (some isp don't refresh the ip unless the router is off for 48 hours or so) you can probably give your isp a call and request a new ip address and explain that you think your current one was hacked because the address is banned on some services

still not understanding why you think your blocked from some server..

I was able to open the guild 2 wiki page I sent you in Pm just fine - are you saying this page does not load, what error do you get.

I am at a loss to understand what that news article has to do with some guild wars2 wiki page?

You sure your just not having a dns related problem?

I got basically nothing from that post. You were banned from something that may include neowin, guildwars, or all the servers (meme reference here)...

You got nothing from what post?  I went to the link that I show on original post and I I could not get internet.  I was scared so I never thought about shutting down my modem.  But I was lucky to be able to post on Neowin for a few minutes.  After that, even Neowin was no longer accessible.  I do not recall my exact IP but I believe it is the same IP.  But I now have internet again.  I do not understand what just happened. I was at:

Neowin > GitHub > SerComm > WikiDevi > Internet went dead.  All sites becomes inaccessible one by one including Neowin.

post-956-0-80635600-1389141044.jpg

As BudMan said, it was just dns issues. I'm not sure why you thought you you got blocked/banned, etc.

So going to a linked blocked you from the whole internet? Other then the site you were on, and cached in your local dns ;)

Also rebooting your modem/router RARELY would get you a different IP, as mentioned you would have have to be OFF for sometime for the dhcp lease to expire.

I would bet a quite large sum of money that your issue was dns related - most likely your "router" that you use as dns forwarder dns forwarder service crashed, hung up, etc. And you restarting it fixed that.

Routers dns services are normally quite fragile.. They have issues all the time..