Do you scratch/adjust between your legs in public?

Hello,

Recently a soccer player "adjusted" his private parts while being substituted. Some said he was basically saying "lick my nuts" to everyone while he said he was just "adjusting" his set.

So with that backstory said, do you publicly adjust your private parts while walking or in public? Personally, I do. If you dont like it, dont look. If I need to put my hands down my pants, I do usually do that privately as someone might think im doing something indecent.

I think if I was to do it, I would be as descreet as possible. I can appreciate no-one wants to see me sorting out my goods so I wouldn't do it in an obvious way. However sometimes if your uncomfortable, its just a natural reaction to sort it out without even realising.

Yeah, I adjust my junk in public, but I don't make a meal of it.

If things need rejigged, it's a 'slip a hand in the pocket' job.

In my opinion, it's no different to a woman adjusting a bra strap, unless you get carried away...

I will adjust but if it is going to take longer than a quick adjust, if there are a lot of people, or I am within close proximity of others, then I will wait or try to find an obscure way to adjust. A co-worker always adjusts him self in front of me while we are talking. I tell him "WTF. You are going to play with your balls in front of me?" It does not bother him. Some people just don't care.

Hello,

Nope!

where is the poll for yes/no ?

General section doesnt allow polls.

In my opinion, it's no different to a woman adjusting a bra strap, unless you get carried away...

Great post :) Exactly my feeling. You dont have to make a scene. A less than one second adjustment is more than enough.

A football player who has been running around the pitch, I feel is excusable.  However, personally no - it's rather rude.  If I needed to rearrange, then I'd use a cubicle.

• Like 1

+1

I dont see a problem with it as long as your not whipping anything out to do so, if you're sat uncomfortable you sort it out, if something isnt resting right its exactly the same you sort it out :)

I dont walk down the street with my hands down my pants, there is a subtlety to it that a lot of people have no idea about :laugh:

It's natural and human to do that. It's just like having an itch, why make such a taboo about this? Everyone has his 'private parts', everyone needs to adjust once in a while. I don't get the shame about it.

So yes, I do it because it needs to happen.

• Like 2

Only if I'm talking to someone, and then I maintain eye contact the whole time.

Joking aside, not really. I try to be discreet if something needs sorting. Wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea. :laugh:

I do agree that it's just a natural thing, but I also think there is an element of politeness to consider.

usually if i have to do something like this i will duck into a corner or face away from people. trying to make it as discreet as possible. otherwise if i have to make a larger adjustment i just head to the mens room.

I do the old "hand in pocket" adjust that is probably obvious, but at least I'm trying to hide it. I've seen guys just plunge their hands down their boxers in plain sight.

If I have to scratch I have to scratch. I try and do it discreetly though. I don't re-arrange in public though unless there's no toilet nearby.

Hello,

I've seen guys just plunge their hands down their boxers in plain sight.

The actual issue with that is when they get their hands stuck trying to pull out of their boxers. I had it happen once and from then on, Ive never done it walking it again. Too risky.