Xbox One Sign Out Trolling

Amazing number of kids in that, it's an 18 rated game and Activision have never done anything about it. Most of their sales are probably illegal, not to mention the fact that we have to babysit these kids. No wonder they end up so f***ed up :S

• Like 2

Amazing number of kids in that, it's an 18 rated game and Activision have never done anything about it. Most of their sales are probably illegal, not to mention the fact that we have to babysit these kids. No wonder they end up so f***ed up :s

(Slightly related)

It's that same reason I set up my son's account, if he wants to play 18 games, he can offline, (just to meet him halfway, a little give, a little take) but the ps3 will not allow him to play them online. (I'm assuming the Xbox's do this too)

(he's 15, those he's allowed by the console to play online)

Hello,

Amazing number of kids in that, it's an 18 rated game and Activision have never done anything about it. Most of their sales are probably illegal, not to mention the fact that we have to babysit these kids. No wonder they end up so f***ed up :s

Activision? They dont have to do anything. Its the retailers that are not suppose to sell the game.

Ive seen retailers ask for ID and some dont.

I thought this was going to be someone shouting "XBOX SIGN OUT!!!!" in a game and other people's Xboxes processing the commands. :p

Yep, exactly what I was expecting!

I remember a long time ago I was playing a web based version of monopoly, and people were doing funky ASCII characters in the chat, someone asked how to do it and they told them press ALT + F4. I didn't make the connection between that being typed and the person suddely dropping, needless to say that guy got an easy win because I followed too :(

• Like 1

Hello,

Activision? They dont have to do anything. Its the retailers that are not suppose to sell the game.

I'd say a large majority, if not all of the games played by these kids are bought by their parents.

I don't think retailers need to see ID to notice the difference between a 12yr old and someone who is over 18.

It's not technically illegal. 

I know I was a kid once but I hate kids. To be fair I was never a whiny brat in MP. Tbh any time I did play MP I was mostly mute and just having fun. Spent I don't know how many hours playing TFC, never once called someone any one of the names you seem to hear during any given COD round.

• Like 2

Kids playing "M" rated games is as illegal as them watching "X" rated movies.

Hello,

I don't think retailers need to see ID to notice the difference between a 12yr old and someone who is over 18.

Doesnt matter. You have to ID everyone. Most dont do it because they notice the difference but...

haha this reminds me of WoW Trolling:

if /gquit and /quit go to a bar and /quit leaves,  who is left?

or

if /gdatband and /gdisband battle and /gdatband looses, who won?

I know I was a kid once but I hate kids. To be fair I was never a whiny brat in MP. Tbh any time I did play MP I was mostly mute and just having fun. Spent I don't know how many hours playing TFC, never once called someone any one of the names you seem to hear during any given COD round.

Back in the days of TFC I'd wager mic chat wasn't as prevalent as it is today :p

Hello,

Doesnt matter. You have to ID everyone. Most dont do it because they notice the difference but...

The only time I've ever seen someone asked for ID for a video game is when they're trading them in at Gamestop.

Yep, exactly what I was expecting!

I remember a long time ago I was playing a web based version of monopoly, and people were doing funky ASCII characters in the chat, someone asked how to do it and they told them press ALT + F4. I didn't make the connection between that being typed and the person suddely dropping, needless to say that guy got an easy win because I followed too :(

I used to troll the MSN chat rooms by saying "If a ding is a dong, then a bing is a ?" and watching everyone get automatically kicked out for saying "bong" (what can I say? I was about 13 years old and found it hilarious) :D

• Like 1

Back in the days of TFC I'd wager mic chat wasn't as prevalent as it is today :p

It sure wasn't

/starts typing on keyboard... Dangit been sniped! Or blown up by a demoman....

I genuinely put part of my fast typing skills down to chatting in TFC over all the work and studying in education lol.

I used to troll the MSN chat rooms by saying "If a ding is a dong, then a bing is a ?" and watching everyone get automatically kicked out for saying "bong" (what can I say? I was about 13 years old and found it hilarious) :D

used to be able to crash full chat rooms by typing ".pf" as a message.  It would kick everyone out of the conversation/room.

:rofl:

Surprised he got that many people with mics, though. I barely find any games with people who use their mics in Battlefield 4.

Hello,

I know someone who stopped asking for IDs and stopped offering advice to customers after a mother abused him when he tried to explain to her the game she was buying (I can't remember the title) wasn't suitable for her ~8 year old.  :laugh:

Apparently, even his boss told him not to waste his time offering rating advice for games because man parents simply don't want to hear it.