(US) Vita PLAY Promotion: Buy 4 games, get $10 back and more

12003915004_b717eae9e7_z.jpg

OlliOlli (Release: 1/21) 1/21 through 1/27 PS+ Price $10.39 Regular $12.99

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (Release: 1/28) 1/28 through 2/3 PS+ Price $31.99 Regular $39.99

Dustforce (Release: 2/4) 2/4 through 2/10 PS+ Price $7.99 Regular $9.99

TxK (Release: 2/11) 2/11 through 2/17 PS+ Price $7.99 Regular $9.99

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/20/ps-vita-play-4-new-vita-games-ps-plus-discounts-and-more/

I am good for 3 out of the 4. Just no interest in Dragon Ball Z.
Pysched to pick up OlliOllie tomorrow honestly. I was a skater a long, long time ago for 10 or so years, so I do have a fondness for any skate related games that get released. I love platformers and Dustforce seems to be a pretty well received one, and I am a HUGE fan of Tempest, so TxK is a no brainer. All 3 of those games really do seem to be a perfect fit for the Vita itself.

When are we going to get some deals, SCEE? :P

As far as DBZ fighting games go, they can be surprisingly good. At least the older titles I played on the PSP were. I've no idea what kind of reception this release has.

The Vita deals lately have been great.

I wish they would come out with that Vita TV so I could start getting some of these deals

I thought that was only going to be in Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia? I don't know how much appeal VTV would have in the West.

I thought that was only going to be in Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia? I don't know how much appeal VTV would have in the West.

Well if its not coming to the US, then I would be very disappointed.

I'm just not interested in a handheld console, but I would love to play some of the games it has, and the VitaTV would allow that.

Maybe I could import one, I'm not sure how that would work though.