He said PARTS, read

I read, you idiot. You gotta make PC out of parts. He's got ?400 to spend on a computer.

All those in the US take not that the ?-$ conversion means jack because what you pay $100 for we usually pay around ?100 for. Hunt on british sites. Between $450-550 worth of US parts is realistic. For example an ATI 9600 Pro is around ?120 which works out at over $200.

He hasn't said what this estimate entails either, whether he already has parts or he's building entirely from scratch.

I read, you idiot. You gotta make PC out of parts. He's got ?400 to spend on a computer.

All those in the US take not that the ?-$ conversion means jack because what you pay $100 for we usually pay around ?100 for. Hunt on british sites. Between $450-550 worth of US parts is realistic. For example an ATI 9600 Pro is around ?120 which works out at over $200.

He hasn't said what this estimate entails either, whether he already has parts or he's building entirely from scratch.

Instead of calling me an idiot, you could maybe find out if he meant upgrades for a PC, or a pc from scrat:angry:gry:

First of all I'd get:

Asus P4c800 - ?120

P4 2.6c - ?140

512 DDR - ?60

Then ?80 leftover.

I'm with the daz on this one.

I would just take the P4P800 Instead of the P4C80;) ;)