Transparent favicon?

Hello,

Oh a phone? That explains it then :p I don't think the icon was updated for some platforms yet.

Yeah, my query was on phones. The background isnt transparent in Android 4.2.2 standard browser.

Hello,

Yeah, my query was on phones. The background isnt transparent in Android 4.2.2 standard browser.

Does it work in Chrome? I'm pretty sure Google isn't updating that browser much.

Edit: I don't even have it on my phone, the only remnant of it is a single page HTML viewer that doesn't work properly, and can only be invoked by a glitch.

Does it work in Chrome? I'm pretty sure Google isn't updating that browser much.

Edit: I don't even have it on my phone, the only remnant of it is a single page HTML viewer that doesn't work properly, and can only be invoked by a glitch.

It's fine in Chrome but not in Browser. Didn't know anyone still used that though...

riahc3, your favicon is appearing green in both IE and Firefox on my Windows 7 machine. It always has! Haven't tested in Chrome yet.

I'm guessing there's some conversions that happen when uploading favicon files to Neowin.

riahc3, your favicon is appearing green in both IE and Firefox on my Windows 7 machine. It always has! Haven't tested in Chrome yet.

He doesn't mean avatar, this is about the site favicon..

We are not ignoring it. It's not all that easy to make sure our logo shows up correctly on every device and every piece of software. It annoys me as much as anyone else

• Like 1

I find it starts off as the crappy light icon on windows chrome however after a few hours is changes to the darker icon.

On Android the front page has the light icon and if i remember correctly as soon as i enter the forums i get the dark icon.

Hello,

We are not ignoring it. It's not all that easy to make sure our logo shows up correctly on every device and every piece of software. It annoys me as much as anyone else

Better tan "ignoring", I ment that its been put at the bottom of the todo list. :)

Its more of a eye distraction rather than a must fix.

Hello,

Could someone rename this topic "Favicon issues" since now its a desktop issue as well.

What is this:

post-25747-0-20608900-1392884156.png

Windows 7 SP1 and IE11. I saw it this morning and it is actually nauseous...