iZombie

Guess you haven't seen ARROW, one of the best shows on TV. Missing out.

wogXOde.gif

Arrow has only ever had ONE great season; and that was season two. The current season, third, is garbage. Completely forgetable. Flash is waaaay better.

--------------

ANYWAY, just watched the first watched the first episode and I LOVED it. A lot better than i expected. Certainly the best debut of any CW show. It is funny, serious and engaging.

wogXOde.gif

Arrow has only ever had ONE great season; and that was season two. The current season, third, is garbage. Completely forgetable. Flash is waaaay better.

--------------

ANYWAY, just watched the first watched the first episode and I LOVED it. A lot better than i expected. Certainly the best debut of any CW show. It is funny, serious and engaging.

Season one was great, season two was epic. The third season may not be as good as the second, but it isn't over yet...so we'll judge it when it concludes.

I actually really didn't like this.

Based on the premise alone to be honest.

She's a zombie who eats brains to give her super powers (essentially). Kinda very retarded.

episode 3, a good episode  :D 

"Uh, i am too hungry right now to work out if you're joking or not. Your skull just turned into a giant animated ham" Liv spoke to Ravi 

:rofl:

the last scene with Blaine & the teen, wonder will he kill him since he can't afford to pay him if he turns him otherwise what he needs him for  :shifty:

wonder Ravi's search for the cure will take many seasons if it is renew :cool:  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I quite enjoyed the show, like a lot of shows it would be nice for once if they do a good second season and finish the story instead of milking the hell out of it and making bad TV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...