MediaMonkey for Surface

Does anyone have experience with MediaMonkey for Surface? If so, how do you like it? Does the wireless sync work well?

Since it looks like MS will not produces a Zune 8.0 a third party option is the only choice. Might make dynamic sync manageable on Android as well as I do want a 64GB HTC One. However, for tablets, if I can get this functionality, Windows 8.1+ tablets are the way to go with RDP.

Just to update in case anyone is interested, MediaMonkey syncs perfectly wirelessly to the Surface & Surface RT. Functionality MS forgot. It's like iTunes on Steroids.

It actually works perfectly on the HTC One as well. And I have to say, I have had many phones from all platforms and have shelved my new 5s. The HTC One 64GB is a thing of beauty. Best phone ever for me. All the apps and features you could want, all the peripherals I need. The only negative is Android OS is not as nice as WP8, but it's not so bad since you spend most of your time in the apps. The Microsoft apps are excellent as well. Got an OTA update today as well, no problems. Smooth. Gonna take a helluva WP8 to get me off thing, maybe they vaporous HTC Harmony ...

I highly recommend MediaMonkey for Surface owners looking for more Zune functionality and wireless playlist syncing. It makes no sense to move your music collection to limited tablet storage when you can just sync the playlists you want to listen to at any given time without having to use a streaming service.

First third part app I've purchase in a while and well worth it. MS should buy them and turn this in to Zune 8.0. They could help with the UI which is very busy, and technoid's dream, but could use some consumer polish.

Edit: They did put the power on the left hand top which is awkward, and Mediamonkey cannot shuffle a playlist at this time the latest beta can, though it can create dynamic auto-lists using a ridiculous amount of criteria.