Site (domain) outage update

Sorry I roll old school here, no social media - you guys were dead for several days but I am glad you have been revived my morning ritual and neowin check in can resume as normal :D

It is mildly amusing that a tech site got caught out by this tech based news of ICANN changing their policies at the start of 2014 :p

• Like 2

Sorry I roll old school here, no social media - you guys were dead for several days but I am glad you have been revived my morning ritual and neowin check in can resume as normal :D

It is mildly amusing that a tech site got caught out by this tech based news of ICANN changing their policies at the start of 2014 :p

The Neowin Facebook page is public, so you could bookmark it and read the updates if you can't connect to the site :)

Just to add, a lot of our non Neowin related domains were also affected at another registrar (namecheap) as well. Same issue!

Hello,

There was no need for anyone to miss out on Neowin if you follow our Twitter or Facebook accounts, that's where we were able to give people updates and a workaround to connect to Neowin.

*Ahem*Shameless plug*Ahem*

Yeah :/