And oh yeah one last thing, it runs like absolute ass. Frame rate is awful. 

I wonder how they butchered the console version so bad.  I have a upper-mid range PC, and it shreds this game.  The graphics look great and it runs silky smooth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I finally finished Thief (Rebooted) after an arduousness ending which left me not only confused but thinking WTF just happened? I enjoyed the game it brought me back into the world of Garrett but I think they lost the plot near the end of the game,

I was hoping the finale with the Thief-Taker General would have been hard. But I had loads of Explosive arrows and it only took two three arrows and he was on his knees. Q to finish?What, I was so disappointed I thought at least he would have put up a fight. But instead he didn't. Did the developers at the end of the game think? oh that?ll do let?s leave it as that. I'm sorry but it was the worst ending of a game I have seen in years. Mind you escaping the Barron's mansion was a but clenching moment indeed.

Don?t get me wrong, it?s a cracking game and you could go on forever. And don?t think the games over at the end of the game. Oh know? if you missed any side missions out you go to your supplier buy **** loads of the supplies with are now 999 and do all the side missions with is what I am doing now. It could have had a better ending but? Alas we cannot please them all.The only problem was the use of the same characters throughout the game was boring.There are some cracking but clenching moments within the game that made even me jump. But the ending was... 

I will warn you don't buy loads of food because the poets side mission one of the poems is under some food and if your food stock is full you can't pick it up. which is stupid.

I didn't find the ending confusing or complex, they did leave things a bit "open" but who doesn't expect that at this point?  No doubt they're going to make another one in a few years, and I'm down for it, more stealth games the better IMO.