New Monitor Recommendations!

Um well obviously i only care about the best brands out there, in that price range, looking for suggestions based on expirence soo.

Its for a gaming pc im building, it has high end components so it will need to support that.

$250 used to be my price point, but my next will have to be $450-600. I'm going at least 27" WQHD and/or G-Sync.

• 2 weeks later...

Samsung are my favorite monitors. You should be able to get a 23" 1920 X 1080 display in that price range.

Hello,

Size? Type? Brand? Color? Usage? Color? Taste? Smell?

Any more details would be a little helpful....

QFT

Um well obviously i only care about the best brands out there, in that price range, looking for suggestions based on expirence soo.

Its for a gaming pc im building, it has high end components so it will need to support that.

What are "high end components"? What games will you be playing? What resolutions do you want?

Too many questions for so little information.

Hello,

Whatever you choose, try borderless screens. They are amazing!

What exactly makes them amazing?

Dell U2312HM is one of the best cheaper monitors there is. Go for it!

The absolute only but of my Dell U2312HM is no HDMI. It only has DisplayPort.

Hello,

What exactly makes them amazing?

First of all, if you spend nightime hours with your PC , a borderless screen is great by night , it also provides that modern feel + it looks good with the latest Windows out there.

I won't return to normal, borderlocked screens ever again. You should try one in the stores and clear any doubts you have.

Hello,

First of all, if you spend nightime hours with your PC , a borderless screen is great by night , it also provides that modern feel + it looks good with the latest Windows out there.

I won't return to normal, borderlocked screens ever again. You should try one in the stores and clear any doubts you have.

I have and it just feels like a gimmick. I can only see it working when you go dual, triple, quad, etc monitor. Other than that, there really is no plus to it except looks.

For $250 whatever you get will not be of the best quality unless it's a really good deal, you can exponentially increase screen quality by bumping your price up to ~400

The absolute only but of my Dell U2312HM is no HDMI. It only has DisplayPort.

Huh? DVI = HDMI without sound. You get HDMI to DVI-adapters with every GPU or you can just get an HDMI to DVI cable. No point in both HDMI and DVI since they're the same cable and the same signal.

Hello,

Huh? DVI = HDMI without sound. You get HDMI to DVI-adapters with every GPU or you can just get an HDMI to DVI cable. No point in both HDMI and DVI since they're the same cable and the same signal.

:huh: Who said anything about DVI?

Hello,

:huh: Who said anything about DVI?

You complained about it not having HDMI. I wanted to make it clear that HDMI and DVI are the same thing. There's no point in having both.