VIZIO E550i-B2 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV or VIZIO 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV -

Hello, I am looking to purchase a new TV for my bedroom. I don't something super fancy for the amount of time that I will be watching it. I was looking at either the VIZIO E550i-B2 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV or VIZIO E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED. I see that I can get the E550i-B2 on amazon for $698. A friend works for target and I could get the E550i-A0 for $657.72 with her discount from working there. This will be used for watching DirecTV and movies. What model should I go with if any, please advise?

Thanks 

how is this TV overall, I mean I have read the reviews on Amazon and Target from people that bought it. Wondering what others thought about it, I have never had a Vizio before only Panasonic and Pioneer plasma

Thanks

Vizio is a "budget" brand in the TV marketplace. The panels are decent enough and affordable, nothing extremely wrong with them, just minor issues that become accentuated when compared to better panels. However, I wouldn't buy one at that size from that brand. Also, if you won't use it that much and it's for use in a bedroom (instead of an open sitting space), do you really need a 55 inch panel?