Terminator: Genisys

The things i'd do to this woman to make that smile go away :shifty:

She has a fantastic smile. The things I'd do to this woman to keep that smile.. cause she'd be enjoying said cause. lol. :laugh:

She has a fantastic smile. The things I'd do to this woman to keep that smile.. cause she'd be enjoying said cause. lol. :laugh:

Oh no... you won't see her smile when she's sitting on....  or even,  you don't moan and smile.... :shifty: (well some crazies do, but lol).

• Like 1

Oh no... you won't see her smile when she's sitting on....  or even,  you don't moan and smile.... :shifty: (well some crazies do, but lol).

Back on topic.. back on topic.. :laugh: 

thats better, i will have to see the trailer tomorrow. 

however, i highly doubt the movie will be great.   i mean it seems like beating the old house now.

I really dislike the cast, to say the least. The story also looks pretty cheap (another Arnie was sent before all the other ones to save Sarah and train her, that's why he's old btw). Blah.

• Like 2

The story also looks pretty cheap (another Arnie was sent before all the other ones to save Sarah and train her, that's why he's old btw). Blah.

Indeed. Somebody should send another Arnold back to save the franchise.

• Like 3

I think it looks really good...not as good as T2 but still pretty good. I think you guys are over stepping it from a story stand point when you have to remember they are bouncing around in time travel so something is bound to change or alter.

Trailer out:

lookin good.

is the Asian guy supposed to be the same character/machine that Robert Patrick was in T2?

Looking good

HOly hell, emilia clarke activies pedobear mode in me! Christ she looks sooo underage!

I think it looks really good...not as good as T2 but still pretty good. I think you guys are over stepping it from a story stand point when you have to remember they are bouncing around in time travel so something is bound to change or alter.

My problem is that it seems like a really cheap way to play on your nostalgia. I mean, Arnold even says he'll be back. That's the definition of cheap, because it followed probably 20 other scenes which were direct references to the first two movies. If you're rebooting it, might offer something new. But this is just a trailer, could be they're doing exactly that just to get people hyped for it and that's why the trailer is chock-full of repeated imagery and lines, and the movie might actually offer something new.

I'm going to assume everyone who is giving negative feedback is most likely still going to see the movie sometime in their life.

Yeah... and?

• Like 1

hopefully this will be the last one, if not someone needs to do a Format c: /u - a low level format, or pull the plug and make sure it has no UPS, cus seriously this ###### is getting old, trailer makes it look watch able, but I doubt I would drop the sort of cash that is required at a cinema now a days

Have to say it didn't look bad!

It concerns me that they've gone to a lot of effort to stomp all over a lot of the same territory that the old (good) films already covered. The fact that everyone has been recast also irks me. It looks like a Terminator film crossed with a teen coming-of-age movie. Hopefully I'll be wrong, but I'm worried now. Arnold should have stayed out of this one :/.

Graphically though it looked very impressive.

Yeah... and?

It's just annoying seeing all these negative comments from people even though their still going to see the movie.

Maybe it's just me, but if I say a movie looks bad, I don't even see it unless I'm told otherwise. For example, I refused to watch Dracula Untold until someone told me it was a badass movie which I agreed after I seen it. Then again, Predestination looked stupid and I was told it was good. So I watched it, now I want my time back.