Drat! Neowin.net not working in Netscape/Mozilla?

The forums work, but for some bloody reason, NeoWin.net does not work with Mozilla Build ID : 2001082403 and Netscape 6.1! All I get is an error message which says that it only works in IE. Can someone tell me when this problem will be fixed since I cannot tolerate IE's instability!

Thanks in advance! :)

Yes sorry about that, my fault.. We have some ugly NS problems at the moment and plan to fix them over the weekend, re-enabling NS support.

Truely sorry, but the script is IE finished and we checked stats to see if it was worth doing now or later.

I, The Omniscent Beta Tester, understands your problem! Also, whe it comes to browser compatibility, try not to limit to just one browser! When I create web pages, I always debug them so they will work on all the major web browsers, including Netscape, Opera, and Mozilla.

The only tags that I wouldn't recommend using would be the LAYER, BLINK, MARQUEE, and any other tag that can only be supported by one browser, whether it's IE only or Netscape only! Besides, even though eighty some percent might use IE, the other portion is still a huge amount of people to leave out! :)

You call Netscape and Opera major web browsers? :p :p :p

I do agree somewhat. However when I was designing I used to always get asked more often than not which browser can I get the best affects/layout from and concentrate on that.

Mind you I was working on a contract basis and not being paid enough to include browser checking and formatting based on results. :cool: