[EU] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2014

Someone posted the USA deals, so I thought it makes sense to post the EU ones.

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

USA and EU both get this game.

Tomb Raider

The USA and EU also get this. We're twinsies!

RZcNluI.jpg

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons

eGw8hhy.jpg

(A game I purchased on XBLA a few weeks ago :crazy:  :rofl: )

Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

"Play as Tikiman in this critically acclaimed PSN tower defence classic. Defend his offspring from hordes of monsters using an array of weapon towers. Engage in online/ad-hoc co-op to make the most of all three islands; encounter monsters, towers and challenges from all previous editions of PixelJunk Monsters."

R1Nt8sF.jpg

Smart As!

"Finally, check out Smart As! Use cutting-edge touch, tilt and camera controls to prove how smart you are in the first ever socially networked brain game on PS Vita. Solve math, memory, logic and word puzzles, crack augmented reality challenges and sharpen your rapid-fire reflexes to storm up the online leaderboards and show off your scores to the world via Facebook and Twitter."

Source

-----

[EU] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: February 2014

Edited by Andrew G.

We get Tomb Raider?! Freakin' sweet! Just the other day I was sat with some friends looking at the store and I said, "part of me really wants to buy Tomb Raider. The other part of me looks at the ?50 price tag and thinks, 'I'll wait.'"

Score. :laugh:

We get Tomb Raider?! Freakin' sweet! Just the other day I was sat with some friends looking at the store and I said, "part of me really wants to buy Tomb Raider. The other part of me looks at the ?50 price tag and thinks, 'I'll wait.'"

Score. :laugh:

PS+ makes me hesitate about almost all of the games I consider buying.

"I'll wait and see if it comes free on PS+"

As a side note: always remember to redeem your PS4 content before the month expires so you'll have access to it if/when you buy a PS4.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

• Like 2

Yeah, sorry. I just tried to edit the OP to relfect which games were on which systems but the time period must have expires.

PS4: Dead Nation

PS3: Tomb Raider, Brothers

VIta: PixelJunk, Smart As!

I'm assuming Tomb Raider is PS3 only or is the PS4 version going to be free too?

Edit: i see on the USA thread that it is PS3 only.

I could be wrong, but if you get the PS3 version isn't there a way to pay a small upgrade fee for the PS4 version? If so, going down this route will still save you a bit of money.

As a side note: always remember to redeem your PS4 content before the month expires so you'll have access to it if/when you buy a PS4.

Indeed, I forgot to do that in January and got a bit miffed. :laugh:

Pretty meh month for me, already own the best of them but great selection regardless. Awesome news for Starbreeze who had record profits thanks to PayDay 2 and Brothers last year :yes:

Indeed, I forgot to do that in January and got a bit miffed. :laugh:

I only just remembered to redeem Outlast.

Would have thought they would put some more effort into PS+ on PS4.

I know they can't give away the blockbusters just yet, but A rehash of a 4 year old indie game? I would have settled for them throwing a few ? TellTale's way to get the new season of The Walking Dead out on PS4.

Would have thought they would put some more effort into PS+ on PS4.

I know they can't give away the blockbusters just yet, but A rehash of a 4 year old indie game? I would have settled for them throwing a few ? TellTale's way to get the new season of The Walking Dead out on PS4.

Telltale cannot get an episode out on time let alone handle another port :P They've clearly taken on too much work as it is doing multiple episodes of content at once.