100 GB OneDrive - Add Multiple years Free!

This is NOT a glitch, bug or an Error. Its the way how this thing works:

Okay,

So I contacted Microsoft about an error I Got last night while redeeming my Bing Points for an 100 GB One Drive. Because I thought I lost my 100 credits and got nothing.  I Contacted MS and got a response that it was a temp error and since I had tried to redeem 100 points multiple times I got 3 codes for 300 points. I got a response from MS and Guess WHAT! 

The reply I received was really a great gift. Okay now, i'll cut the foreplay and come to the point. This guide will get you 100 GB One drive space AND if you already have it; you can extend it to multiple years: 2,3,4,5 or as much as you want.

Here's how to do it. 

FIRST: Click here and signup for Bing Rewards using this URL (Sent by Microsoft)  or copy and paste below url once your logged into your live account.

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards
Note, if you already have BING account, this will not work. But don't worry, Just make a new one using above URL and go to SECOND step: ( you will still be able to extend your "main" or "any" skydrive/ onedrive account) for now just make a new one.

SECOND: You will see bing rewards page. Click on "Try it now, FREE!"

THIRD: Now, you will be in "Rewards" Page. Click on "See All". And Look for "100 GB of OneDrive Storage for 1 Year". At the moment this is listed on top most on this page. Click on Learn More to continue.

FOURTH: Click on "Set as goal" 

Good, Now we already crossed 50% process.

FIFTH: Click on "Dashboard" and you will be presented with the screen below:

Link to Image: http://i60.tinypic.com/fla7ls.jpg

fla7ls.jpg

SIXTH: Now open all of these links in new tabs "Silver Status, 500 bonus credits, Don't miss this....." open all in new tab. thats it. its done. 

SEVENTH: Now make 30 searches with bing... (2 searches = 1 point) Just search anything..pr0n :p games or anything.... everything counts.. it can be done in 10 seconds, just keep clicking on something in "suggestions" under Images... (30 searches = 15 points)

By the end of Seventh step, you should have this screen :

http://i62.tinypic.com/2u6jjmc.jpg

2u6jjmc.jpg

Notice the green check marks in front of credits. IF you are missing any green check mark  (except the Invite friends) then you need to open that link in new tab and follow what it says. (this whole thing takes MAX 1 min)

EIGHT: So now you have 39 Credits. NOTE: if you invite your friends, MS will give you about 300 credits for 1st invite and then 500 credits for every other.  

NINTH: you will have to wait untill next day to get additional 15 credits, UNLESS if you invite someone, then you'll have 300 within 24hrs. (DONT HAVE ANYONE? then make another acc and invite yourself, using your own invitation link)

TENTH: WHEN you cross over 100 credits, go to http://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard and click on "Redeem" then go to your chosen reward; i.e. sky drive/ one drive for 1 year and get it. You'll get a code which you can use on any account.

ELEVENTH: If you already have 100 GB promo, then if you enter the code, it will extend it another year.... repeat same process (based on available credits) and keep getting and applying codes and it will keep on extending your sky/ onedrive.

NOTE: It takes 24 Hours For: Getting credits for your invited friends and Getting your award in email. You have until June 2014....But who knows if this is limited offer? So BE QUICK because once you miss this chance... I don't know when you'll get 100 Gigs and extend years for FREE!!!! 

P.S.S.S.S here's the official response from MS : "Redeeming for two codes on an OneDrive account will not stack the storage but rather extend the length.  2 codes = two years of 100 GB storage."

Thanks for reading. any problems, comment/ reply :D

How is this a glitch?  Aren't you just spending rewards points?

No, thats not a Glitch, It was something else last night. 

This works as it should be. Thats the way how it works.

Official response from MS:

"Redeeming for two codes on an OneDrive account will not stack the storage but rather extend the length.  2 codes = two years of 100 GB storage. "

Well if Microsoft say it's ok...doesn't this extension normally cost money though? I wonder why they are taking this line?

For multiple reasons, I can't/won't use this. But it's good information for those that can or choose to do so. (Y)

Hmm. Sounds great and all, but what about the fine print?

"100GB of OneDrive storage is valid for 1 year from redemption. Offer code must be redeemed by June 30, 2014. Limit: One offer code per Microsoft account. Not for resale, and not redeemable for cash or gift cards."

SORRY the "Click here" Link is in-complete and now I cannot edit my post.

But the link below that is complete..

The link : 

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards

BTW I already got my 3 100 Gigs for different accounts. You'll get these in email like this :

k524d0.jpg

Edited by Jeston
Referral links are not allowed

Hmm. Sounds great and all, but what about the fine print?

"100GB of OneDrive storage is valid for 1 year from redemption. Offer code must be redeemed by June 30, 2014. Limit: One offer code per Microsoft account. Not for resale, and not redeemable for cash or gift cards."

It doesn't actually work. You have to do this with multiple Bing Rewards accounts, just as the fine print states. But then you can apply the codes you get all to the same account.

Do it 10 times, get 100GB free for 10 years. But it will take a bit of work.

It doesn't actually work. You have to do this with multiple Bing Rewards accounts, just as the fine print states. But then you can apply the codes you get all to the same account.

Do it 10 times, get 100GB free for 10 years. But it will take a bit of work.

It will take some work. May be 1 - 2 days? But you'll get everything for free :p

and Yup! fine print. Still you'll get to keep 100 gigs for as long as you want.....

Not worth it? 

I think PT said the same thing on WW.

If you have a lot of Bing Reward points you can add 100GB of free storage for a lot of years.

It's 100 points per year

But sadly enough, only in America :(

The same thing happens for the 20GB they gave on OneDrive's launch. It has a redeem code both for you and for a friend. I used both and got 2 years instead of 1. But as others have said, this one's only available in the US :(