"Atomic" clocks but with LED displays

Anyone know of any? I like LED 8 digit displays for clocks, but all the WBBV "atomic" radio self setting clocks always seem to either be analog displays or LCD...

anyone ever seen any LED ones that aren't "projection" ones?

I'm not even sure why you responded? I have searched before and only get LCD ones back... I'm looking for 8 digit segment LED ones!

Sorry - I read "LCD", only now do I realize it was "LED"..

But to answer your rude comment - I responded because I was trying to help.  Trying to assist someone that in now way benefits me in any way.  Its the way forums work - you of all people know that.

The fact I read it too fast and didnt differentiate between LCD, and LED is a simple mistake.

But, I see how honest help is treated - I am sorry, it wont happen again.

Sorry - I read "LCD", only now do I realize it was "LED"..

But to answer your rude comment - I responded because I was trying to help.  Trying to assist someone that in now way benefits me in any way.  Its the way forums work - you of all people know that.

The fact I read it too fast and didnt differentiate between LCD, and LED is a simple mistake.

But, I see how honest help is treated - I am sorry, it wont happen again.

sorry, I thought you were just trying to be an ass to me or something since you started off with the iphone comment like saying why would you want that, didn't you even search google? kinda comment :P :laugh:

like this?

8_Digit_24_HR_Stopwatch_LED_Clock.jpg

pretty much, but self setting using WVVB radio or heck even NTP wifi/Ethernet.. just not ultra expensive... I've seen NTP ones for a few hundred which is way too much for a clock..

Hello,

I personally understood it the say you did neufuse...

Anyways, Ive always wanted one too :) The best we are gonna get it one with wifi that syncs with a NTP server.

LED it seems are near impossible. You have a lot of LCDs but no LED.

Building one yourself isnt impossible though. With a Raspberry Pi I see it as a intresting project.

Hello,

I personally understood it the say you did neufuse...

Anyways, Ive always wanted one too :) The best we are gonna get it one with wifi that syncs with a NTP server.

LED it seems are near impossible. You have a lot of LCDs but no LED.

Building one yourself isnt impossible though. With a Raspberry Pi I see it as a intresting project.

I've had an old lock like that one i showed in the pic; today not sure if those are still out there, but riahc3 is right, an raspeberry pi, a LED 8x8 matrix and lots of time and patience and you could make your very own wireless clock.

there's a similar project here: http://www.doctormonk.com/2012/08/led-clock-using-raspberry-pi.html