I had performance issues prior to updating to 15.6 beta drivers. After that, the only issue remained is that the game is capped at 30 fps by default.

Can be fixed...

Go to install folder and navigate to, "\BmGame\Config\BmSystemSettings.ini

• Like 2

what the hell.   ok, i guess i will give it a couple of months to get fixed up.   my gaming pc is showing it's age. 

i don't want to play completely unoptimized game.  nothing more frustrating, if you are trying to enjoy the game then random performance issues and crashes....

Gotta love the new age of gaming. I got up early to pick up my PS4 copy, now I have to wait to download a 4GB patch before I can play. At least I get to play as Harley Quinn on the PS4!

From what it looks like the pc version is just an all around terrible port with poor performance on high end systems.

Makes me glad I decided to hold off my purchase.

Ugh, replacement motherboard due tomorrow so I've yet to actually play it yet. I really hope it's not another Unity like what the reports are stating so far.

From what it looks like the pc version is just an all around terrible port with poor performance on high end systems.

Makes me glad I decided to hold off my purchase.

Makes me glad DX12 is coming.  This seems to be happening with practically every PC release lately.

Turns out Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Rocksteady Studios did not give out PC and Xbox One review copies prior to launch.

Not a good sign, We would have know about PC port's performance if they let out review copies.

Turns out Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Rocksteady Studios did not give out PC and Xbox One review copies prior to launch.

Not a good sign, We would have know about PC port's performance if they let out review copies.

I don't know this for fact and it's just my opinion but maybe, you know, they had a media deal with Sony and only showed the game off on the PS4?  The same sort of deal, to an extent, that is in place with Destiny.   When they only give out reviews or show videos of a game running on a specific platform that's what I start to think.

The game performed like crap warmed over with the current Windows 10 drivers, but with the 15.6 betas it works great.

It's a huge difference.  I kinda wonder what in the world would've caused that in the first place.

Really hating the addition of the bat mobile and looking back to the previous games I don't think I ever found myself wanting it in the story. As for story it's really quite thin I'm just running round Gothem punch militia groups and tank busting :(

• Like 1

Absolutely love the game so far. Love it.

I even like the Batmobile so far, then again I have always liked tanks in games, so perhaps I am partial to it.

It is just so damn tightly presented though.

Also for a console game (I am playing on the PS4, which based on the news of the PC version looks like it might have been a good decision), it really runs amazingly well for the visuals it is outputting. 

The pacing so far is excellent. The world itself is wonderfully crafted. The visuals are really damn nice (needed to be said again).

My only complaint would be someone get The Oracle an umbrella.

Really just having a lot of fun doing all there is to do. And perhaps it will eventually get repetitive, but I am nowhere near that stage yet, and will not be for many hours to come.

I'm waiting for the inevitable GOTY edition. All the pre-release DLC talk completely stifled my excitement for the game. Since I'm currently playing Wild Hunt, a game that will take me months at the rate I play, it's a better proposition for me to just wait. I also don't want to support awful DLC practices. So there's that.

I'm glad most of you are enjoying it though. Too bad about the PC performance issues. Hopefully those will be worked out soon.

Buddy of mine was playing it last night while I was over at his house, visually it looked great but the batmobile was annoying. Doesn't seem like the other batman games

Been playing through this on Xbox One, loving the game so far and enjoying the addition of the Batmobile. The Cobra tanks are a real pain to hunt down.

Looking forward to the dlc

^ I came here to post this.

We want to apologize to those of you who are experiencing performance issues with Batman: Arkham Knight on PC. We take these issues very seriously and have therefore decided to suspend future game sales of the PC version while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards. We greatly value our customers and know that while there are a significant amount of players who are enjoying the game on PC, we want to do whatever we can to make the experience better for PC players overall.

Thank you to those players who have already given valuable feedback. We are continuously monitoring all threads posted in the Official Batman: Arkham Knight Community and Steam forums, as well as any issues logged with our Customer Support (http://support.wbgames.com/). If you purchased your copy of the game and are not satisfied with your experience, then we ask for your patience while these issues are resolved. If desired, you can request a refund a thttps://help.steampowered.com (Steam refund policies can be found here:http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds) or the retail location where you purchased the game. 

The Batman: Arkham fans have continually supported the franchise to its current height of success, and we want to thank you for your patience as we work to deliver an updated version of Batman: Arkham Knight on PC so you can all enjoy the final chapter of the Batman: Arkham series as it was meant to be played.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/145587678167685991

I think in this case Steam should ignore their 2 hour gameplay restriction on refunds.

They have a great franchise that people love but they decide to release it in this state. They'd be better off waiting and releasing it later on. People who are dedicated PC gamers will still buy it a few months later. Don't believe me? GTAV.

I'm really curious how the pc version of the game made it through QA and got the okay to release.

In all honesty, it probably didn't do so well through QA/QT. Perhaps they thought that they'd reap the benefit of the frenzied buying that accompany a new release and then thought they'd deal with the fallout later.

We have to stop pre-ordering and day-one purchasing, folks. It's the only way they'll learn.