looks like cgi to me, sounds windy yet it moves perfectly with no effort??

It would be a good April fools joke if some cgi experts from the film industry made one up, i'm sure they could make something that was extremely realistic AND put it out in 1080p :woot:

'Cuz I've seen it. ;)

You saw that 'ufo' in that video? Personally?

Why do all 3 of the so called ufos look different? Why are all the pictures and videos completely blurry?

Hum's winky face is telling us he is not be truthful  ;). But more seriously, if it is real they would have captured it for longer than five seconds and from more than just a single angle. Everytime, we see photos and stuff, it's always a single photo or video with horrible quality. Besides, declassified research already explained what black triangle UFOs are: plasma phenomena.

'Cuz I've seen it. ;)

Those look nothing like that in the video, also why post old grainy looking pics that's even crappier quality then the video?

trag3dy: "Why are all the pictures and videos completely blurry?" Probably the same reason all the Bigfoot pictures and videos are blurry.

trag3dy: "Why are all the pictures and videos completely blurry?" Probably the same reason all the Bigfoot pictures and videos are blurry.

I know that. That's why I'm asking Hum. If we're supposed to take this videos and pictures as proof why do all the videos and pictures look like they were taken on video/cameras from the early 1970s when pretty much everyone these days has a high def camera in their pocket.

In a world where all our smartphones are capable of high quality photos and videos, it's interesting that we still can't get good quality "evidence" of Aliens.

In a world where all our smartphones are capable of high quality photos and videos, it's interesting that we still can't get good quality "evidence" of Aliens.

Cos when it's high def, it's a fake or photoshopped.

I know that. That's why I'm asking Hum. If we're supposed to take this videos and pictures as proof why do all the videos and pictures look like they were taken on video/cameras from the early 1970s when pretty much everyone these days has a high def camera in their pocket.

I don't think Hum meant for any of us to take him seriously in his follow up reply

Besides, declassified research already explained what black triangle UFOs are: plasma phenomena.

Not to mention some sightings can potentially be explained by other (perhaps plasma) phenomena like ball lightning.

Because if you had a high definition, sharp and clear image/video, it'd be a LOT easier to see it's fake.

You saw that 'ufo' in that video? Personally?

Why do all 3 of the so called ufos look different? Why are all the pictures and videos completely blurry?

Different lighting, weather, more than one 'prototype', different angles -- they may be taken from the front or back.

Pictures can be blurry for those reasons, fast motion of the craft, and the quality of the cameras used.

And you should consider how prepared those with a camera are -- how startled were they ?

Did the photographers fumble a lot to get out the camera ? Hands were shaky ?

How much time did they have to frame and focus ?

UFO craft don't usually pose for a shot.

Think about photos of cars -- weather and lighting vary.

Cars may be setting still, or going very fast.

Cars come in different models.

The front, back, sides of a vehicle will be different.

Keep watching the skies .... ;)

UFO craft don't usually pose for a shot.

Why so many photos and videos then??

Considering these (multiple races) aliens are a super advanced they are terrible at concealing themselves, we already have partial cloaking technology yet they don't?? They also don't seem to have any problem abducting people yet they let people get away with the images/videos when clearly they people taking the pictures would be in view of the aliens. or are they just teasing us??

^ People ask why photos, videos are not usually clear.

UFO craft don't usually pose for a shot -- is part of the answer.

They are seen many times without warning.

People fumble the camera.

The craft zooms off suddenly.

And this video is not about 'Aliens' -- it is advanced, hidden, USA technology. ;)