Holy c**p that's one giant sandwich!

big?? nope.

Maybe not to English standards or even American standards, but it is definitely big for Indian standards! :)

i'm sure i'd be dead if i ate these things on a regular basis. 

It's just vegetables, nothing is going to happen! If it was stuffed with meat, then maybe.

Delicious... I love the fresh ingredients and no, it is not big, because the toast make sandwich small when is totally toasted. The only thing I will change is the bread, instead of white bread I will use multigrain wheat bread.

Looks nice, but in the UK it seems the country has been swept by Man vs Food challenges which can be awesome. For example, one pit BBQ joint near me have the following challenge:

http://www.eatingchallenges.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Lindsay-White-and-Adam-Richards-with-Smoke-Barbeques-eating-challenge.jpg

JonnyLH, on 13 Mar 2014 - 10:24, said:

Looks nice, but in the UK it seems the country has been swept by Man vs Food challenges which can be awesome. For example, one pit BBQ joint near me have the following challenge:

http://www.eatingchallenges.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Lindsay-White-and-Adam-Richards-with-Smoke-Barbeques-eating-challenge.jpg

yeah, but that just looks disgusting :p

The Dark Knight, on 13 Mar 2014 - 06:18, said:

Maybe not to English standards or even American standards, but it is definitely big for Indian standards! :)

It's just vegetables, nothing is going to happen! If it was stuffed with meat, then maybe.

Eating that much fatty cheese every day is also not good ;). But who cares :p

• Like 1

Trust me - I'm English and that sandwich is gigantic. We wouldn't eat anything of that size here. 

English sandwiches are not that big.

I prefer a white crusty roll myslf.

That looks like something some gluten with bad dental hygiene form the U.S.A. would eat. 

Their moto is 'bigger is better'.

Trust me - I'm English and that sandwich is gigantic. We wouldn't eat anything of that size here.

For the most part I agree, but at the same time we do seem to be taking notes from the US food competitions. I've seen some ridiculous "challenges" that greasy spoons offer, you'd have a coronary just thinking about trying it.

I was slightly disappointed by the video, mostly because how at the start (and end) you see plenty of other interesting looking ingredients, and I thought, "so we're going to use everything there in a sandwich? How will that work?" Then it turned out to just be a few vegetables and cheese.

For the most part I agree, but at the same time we do seem to be taking notes from the US food competitions. I've seen some ridiculous "challenges" that greasy spoons offer, you'd have a coronary just thinking about trying it.

I was slightly disappointed by the video, mostly because how at the start (and end) you see plenty of other interesting looking ingredients, and I thought, "so we're going to use everything there in a sandwich? How will that work?" Then it turned out to just be a few vegetables and cheese.

Agreed - we certainly are going down the American route for portion sizes, and so forth. It's a sad state of affairs! That said I've been known to eat a large Domino's pizza all by myself in one sitting so I'm not exactly in a position to cast aspersions! :) 

looks good, not sure what the green stuff was but the sandwich looked good.

I wish i could get a Turkey Pesto that large :D

if I have to choose between a McDonald and this sandwich, I will choose the sandwich without thinking. They prepared the sandwich with fresh veggies and species, something that I always love in a sandwich. I do not eat beef or pork. Sometimes I eat chicken just for the iron and protein.

If anyone wants to make it and was wondering what the 'green stuff' was:

1 small bunch fresh mint

2 small bunch fresh coriander

2-3 green chilli's 

1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds

1/2 teaspoon lemon juice

1/2 teaspoon salt

Optionally you can add

half a small onion

1 garlic clove

1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger

you just blend them together. main thing is to get 1 part mint to 2 parts coriander, make sure you only use a small amount, i made it before and put way too much in and ended up with loads of the stuff! 

1 small bunch fresh mint

2-3 green chilli's 

1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds

1/2 teaspoon lemon juice

1/2 teaspoon salt

Optionally you can add

half a small onion

1 garlic clove

you just blend them together. main thing is to get 1 part mint to 2 parts coriander, make sure you only use a small amount, i made it before and put way too much in and ended up with loads of the stuff! 

This is what you call a salad with bread.

Wheres the meat??? I sneezed just from the amount of pepper they put on all those tomatoes.. and it you actully do a calorie count, its less than a BK whopper by far

Wheres the meat??? I sneezed just from the amount of pepper they put on all those tomatoes.. and it you actully do a calorie count, its less than a BK whopper by far

it's not pepper, it's 'Masala', which is a spice mix, it's usually a different mix depending on what it's used for. it's most likely 'chaat masala' which a recipe to make can easily be found online. 

It's pretty big by any Standard. I agree on the contents with the exception of the Cheese. That's a lot of cheese (saturated fat) and a lot of bread, but it depends on the bread how bad it will be.

It's very big considering how spicy Indian food is. That sauce is probably kickin' and if that was curry or anything close there was a lot of it. I'd eat 1/3 of it on before a workout. That's a lot of bread.

Consider it a grilled cheese! Looks interesting. Grilled Cheese & Tomato, plus a bunch of spice and other veggies. I'd eat it, once.

1 small bunch fresh mint

2-3 green chilli's 

1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds

1/2 teaspoon lemon juice

1/2 teaspoon salt

Optionally you can add

half a small onion

1 garlic clove

If that's what's in the sauce, I bet it tastes REALLY good. That's still a lotta butta & bread tho.