Star Wars: Episode VII

Yes, but he didn't have to go all Horrifyingly Stereotypical Fan Boy on all of us who made the video!

• 2 weeks later...

only things i thought looked dumb in the teaser;

football droid

the sword

the speeder that looked like a flying box

To be fair you can't expect everything to look the same, the sword or light saber was a unique addition and to be honest something that should have prob been there to start with if modeled around the knights use of a sword. The "flying box" speeder was no more funny looking than the original one that Luke used in VI that looked like a flying raft but worked out just fine.

To be fair you can't expect everything to look the same, the sword or light saber was a unique addition and to be honest something that should have prob been there to start with if modeled around the knights use of a sword. The "flying box" speeder was no more funny looking than the original one that Luke used in VI that looked like a flying raft but worked out just fine.

guess so, suppose a lot can still change between now and wrap up. at least the teaser wasn't full of lens flares :)

Guys! I think I may have just discovered and Solved a clue to some of the characters' relationships in Star Wars the force awakens in  two of the cards! Look at Finn's card number and Look at Rey's. they are about one to two cards apart in order! What does this mean? They're most likely two of the main characters as the 75th card is left a secret.

Guys! I think I may have just discovered and Solved a clue to some of the characters' relationships in Star Wars the force awakens in  two of the cards! Look at Finn's card number and Look at Rey's. they are about one to two cards apart in order! What does this mean? They're most likely two of the main characters as the 75th card is left a secret.

We already know Finn is one of the main characters, so that's not a huge revelation, as for the girl, it was obvius she's pretty major as well seeing as she appears alone in such a scene. 

Having Finn as One of the characters is going to be a fun ride! The closest thing to a black stormtrooper is Finn.

I recently saw a video on youtube that revealed the movie's plot that is quite convincing. Obviously, it may not be true but nevertheless it was a good video and it is not meant to be taken seriously.

All I ask is that Luke shows up and pulls off some Yoda level Jedi ass kicking.  Please let's not repeat what happened to Obi, I know history likes to repeat itself and all that but if I see Luke lose his head in the same fashion I won't be happy.

The outfit Han Solo is rocking is, one word- EPIC!

all I ask is to tell the Story of why he is wearing that and I'm great.

I also checked out a piece of Speculative art on DeviantArt by shadowwithouttheow that Depicted BB-8 as Rey's Astromech Partner. Any proof this could be true? Also, she was depicted as examining a lightsaber with BB-8, any proof that'll be part of a scene in the movie?

I thought this was a joke at first. When the black guy popped up at the beginning of the trailer, it seemed comical with the music. I thought it was going to be a trailer for a Space Balls sequel.

Now that is something that Hollywood should do! You hearing it, Hollywood? Are you??

• Like 2