tileUp - a 2048 puzzle game, what do you guys think?

When I first tested 2048 I liked it so much that I wanted to create a full game around it.

My game is designed with Windows Phone in mind, and I use colors and layout to give the feeling that this is a native game for Windows Phone. I also added features like online leaderboards, Facebook friends leaderboards and achievements.

I ended up with a game I'm proud of, but I'd still like to get some feedback on it. What do you guys think?

psyPtK6.png

Download link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/tileup/bc7475c2-81d2-4ba3-acab-dc9cc2afd8f1

EnsQ167.png

L4IrcZu.png

The game is pretty fun, I purchased it for $0.99 to remove the advertisement and support the developer.

I like it, I'm guessing the next thing would be to add some sound FX as a option and maybe one or two more game modes, like a timed option to see how high your score can get in a set time limit etc.

I like it, I'm guessing the next thing would be to add some sound FX as a option and maybe one or two more game modes, like a timed option to see how high your score can get in a set time limit etc.

I have a very cool game mode planned. ;-)

You mean this? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1024!/id823499224?mt=8 (which again is based on Threes)

I didn't call mine "2048" because I didn't want to just clone the game directly. I would say that tileUp is based on 2048, which is based on 1024, which is based on threes. (yes, it is confusing)

Thanks for telling me something that is already in the link I posted.. Maybe you should have mentioned it in the original post to avoid that confusion.