Price/Sale Tracking helper?

I'm looking for a bit of help finding a way to track some items I always buy but I'd really like to find some automated way to know if they went on sale or something.

The particular items I'm tracking are supplements from Bodybuilding.com

I found the 'Page Monitor' extension for chrome, but unfortunately every time I use it its tracking the 'Recommended for you' section of the page which always changes. I'm just looking to know when these items go on sale so I can get better prices on them. BB.com typically does buy one/get one deals and I keep missing out on them. 

Does anyone have a solution?

FREEBODYBUILDING.COM NEWSLETTER

http://www.bodybuilding.com/

I'm already signed up to the newsletter. It only emails generic 'mens health' type stuff and nothing related to their store sales.

Doesn't matter? 

Well, I have the ad blocked, but when Page Monitor runs its scan it still picks up the ads therefor negating AdBlock.

I'm already signed up to the newsletter. It only emails generic 'mens health' type stuff and nothing related to their store sales.

Well, I have the ad blocked, but when Page Monitor runs its scan it still picks up the ads therefor negating AdBlock.

Does it show up on your page when you view it manually?

##.product-page-recommended

Add that ^ to your ABP filters.

Does it show up on your page when you view it manually?

##.product-page-recommended

Add that ^ to your ABP filters.

While that does block the ad perfectly, it still sneaks into the Page Monitor.

While that does block the ad perfectly, it still sneaks into the Page Monitor.

Roger.

How about under the PageMon options, then advanced, then custom -> then Selector and hit pick. Then select the section you want to monitor.

Roger.

How about under the PageMon options, then advanced, then custom -> then Selector and hit pick. Then select the section you want to monitor.

Awesome! That seems to have worked perfectly! I didn't look at the damn options for Page Monitor out of stupidity. Thanks for the help episode!