PewDiePie recently did a series of videos about this game, and they are hilarious--I nearly wet myself laughing. If you don't follow him, you totally should--he's the #1 biggest channel on YT for a reason--but even if you don't, at least go watch the goat sim ones :laugh: :rofl:

Oh god I can just imagine this, PewDiePie is one of those people that I can only tolerate for so long, he can be hilarious but only im small doses! 

One of the guys I follow did a video recently, he mainly does BF stuff but I still thought this was pretty funny.

• Like 2

I don't know what it is about him but I can watch for hours. I very rarely find him annoying. The gems of humour that come out of his mouth on a fairly regular basis--partly due to English not being his first language, and partly he's just brilliant--always crack me up. I watch his vids when I'm having a bad day and need a laugh :laugh: I do get that it's not for everyone, though. That type of thing is not even normally my cup of tea, but somehow it just works.

I tried it, but it ran too b-a-a-a-a-dly on my old computer. ;)

Has everyone in this thread just goat to make puns? "/

I know, you guys have got to be kidding me!

Happy Birthday by the way :D

• Like 2

I know, you guys have got to be kidding me!

Happy Birthday by the way :D

Thank you :D!

I was going to google for easter eggs that I may not have found yet, but I'm too lazy.

I unleashed the blood goat, buff goat, tall goat, queen goat, got beamed up into space, used stupid jetpack, acquired baseball weapon, flappy goated, goathenged, death bouldered, hang-glided...  I haven't fought the crane robot yet.

If you leave the game alone for 5 minutes you unlock the Angel Goat (Called Feather Goat in-game), it's much lighter so you can jump higher, and you hold R to slow your falling.

Strange thing about the game, is that rag dolls weigh differently to the "player model" (For lack of a better term), so if you jump on a tampoline normally you'll only get a certain height, ragdoll and you'll go much higher. So combine that with the feather goat and a vent can fling your ragdoll right up to near the top of the map (Easy way to get the statue on top of the high voltage power "tower" and crane)