NFL Superbowl Predictions

i say patriots v. eagles. of course i'd love to see the titans go, but after indy sunday, i'm having big doubts - plus wildcard will have no home games, which is a big disadvantage for them. then again we still lost sunday at home. oh well :(

• 2 weeks later...
The sports forum is growing up so quickly :cry:

Excellent! Since our humble beginning less than a month ago, we now have 114 threads and 4,666 posts! We are also, according to post count, no longer the smallest Forum on Neowin! :bounce:

Ok...back to the Superbowl, before I become the official first n00blet of the Sports forum....

<ducks from Tox>

Ok...back to the Superbowl, before I become the official first n00blet of the Sports forum....

<ducks from Tox>

lol :laugh:

And back to the topic, after seeing NE's D I may have to give it to them, each week the defense makes the plays to win.

/off topic/ Cool. I used to work in Tinley Park. :) /back on topic/

Were'd you work exactly BOOG?

Bears vs. Eagles! YES! LOL! Yeah, I'm die-hard Bears fan, so I gotta have faith.

Bears don't have a chance at the playoffs right now seeing as they lost to Green Bay 2 weeks ago.

With Philly's loss this weekend to the 49ers, Rams should have home field through out the playoffs. I like there chances now. Still, I can't help but worry about Bulger. He has not put a solid 4 quarters together in quite some time. At least Faulk is back and appears to be 100%.

Philadelphia over Baltimore 17-14.

Ravens got the defense to take them almost all the way, and Philly's got the heart to win it all...