Tell him I can't pay and still fix it

I'm sure he's disappointed that he didn't milk you for more, but that's the point - he's trying to make you feel like you shortchanged him for a service that you didn't really want in the first place.

He's happy with getting any money out of you.

^ this.

It is exactly what he was hoping for - for you to feel obligated to pay more by pulling on your heart strings.  He had that planned out all along.

Look at it like this - if it took him 10-20 minutes - and you paid him $20 - he was making at least $60/hr -- I guarentee he wasnt making anything near that @ his normal job.... I dont even make $60/hr.

Fix the dent takes a few minutes but not the scratches part... because you will have to sand, primer, paint, etc   depends on paint type on that car... which takes you to do that in a few days so you make sure it looks perfect and match the paint on the rest of the car.

True, fixing scratches is mostly prep work and waiting for paint to dry. Still pretty straight forward if it isn't that big of a scratch.

Look at the picture though. The guy just got the dent out. Pretty generous offering him $20 i say.

If you never signed anything, and you even verbally disagreed with it, you should have pretended you didn't even know him. I doubt the response would have been much different. See, I would have even went as far as to try to egg him into re-denting it (undoing his work) while somehow recording it or having witnesses, then charge him with destruction of property for denting your car... I don't like solicitation and try my hardest to ruin those who solicit stupid stuff for outrageous price in locations like grocery stores. Everyone got to eat.

Also if you posted those 2 photos up top, he didn't 'repair' that in the least. $100 at a backyard mechanic/autobody shop would have made it look like it never happened. $600 would have got you a new bumper.

You said it took him about 3 minutes to do therefore $20 is more than fair IMHO. Also you told him you couldn't afford $100. It is his own fault for doing the work without a fixed price. If he was willing to accept less than $100 you should have said how much. Also you need to be a bit more affirmative. You don't have a job so are short on money but let yourself get talked into a cosmetic repair on your car that was probably the least important thing on your to do list. Hell you probably wouldn't have got it done at all if you had gone to another store.

Warwagon, I doubt that.. 

Ding King is for hail dents. Butt bump dents, etc..

OP's car's dent is bent badly...  I don't think Ding King can pull that up.