Nexus 10 now listed as

Nexus-10-coming-soon-Google-Play-640x298

It?s a small change, but after jumping onto the Google Play Store today, some have noticed that the Nexus 10, once listed as ?we are out of inventory,? has now been updated to a ?coming soon? status. But what does it mean?

More....

http://phandroid.com/2014/04/01/nexus-10-now-listed-as-coming-soon-on-google-play/

Hope this means a new version is coming out soon.  Which a new one is past due.

Are they holding any events soon? I/O is a while away if I remember correctly. 

Are they holding any events soon? I/O is a while away if I remember correctly. 

Not sure, but if they were just out of stock of the N10, the would say "Out of Stock" not "Coming Soon"  So I am hoping it is a new model.  Think it is going to be made by Samsung tho which, meh.

Hah we could just be reading into it a little too much, coming soon could just mean more stock is on the way in. :P

• Like 1

love the idea of multiuser mode, it's the one thing thats badly needed on the iPad. Surface handles this well, 

Multi users are already in Android and have been for a while.  Have not tried it yet, but in the Android settings, there is an option for Profiles.

Multi users are already in Android and have been for a while.  Have not tried it yet, but in the Android settings, there is an option for Profiles.

cool i didn't realise my Note 10.1 is still on 4.1.1, hopefully samsung will update this to the version with Multi users,