I am always looking for useful services. For example,

Rdio

Feedly

Plex

Google Storage

Amazon Prime

Trak.tv

Office 365

These are some that I pay for, I find them useful and are worth the price. I know your saying, why do you want to find more things to pay money too, it's weird, but if there is something out there that maybe I don't know about, but could use, well there ya go.

Just wondering what everyone here uses, what they are willing to pay, find useful. Apps that are better with the paid version, subscriptions offering a service of some sort, etc. Anything really. Just interested at the very least.

Hotmail Plus

Amazon Prime

Norton Internet Security

MailWasher Pro

Admuncher (Lifetime)

Zentimo (Lifetime)

KeyScrambler

Sticky Password

O&O Defrag

Phone
Net
Webhost

That`s it.

Generally if the basic version of something is good i,ll use that, if not I ignore it. I`m not too fussed about being a premium user for much

I used to have TechNet and Skype. The former is gone and I have little use for the latter.

Subscription-based services are evil. We are already burdened by the utilities, cable, cell-phone bills, not to mention rent/mortgage/maintenance monthly payments.

It's best to buy something by paying only once and use it forever than to keep feeding a company every month.

From a corporation's point of view, however, it's best for them to get us hooked on their monthly plans because this gives them guaranteed positive cash flow.

one that you may like and find useful since you are from Canada... Fongo. Used to be called Dell Voice. Free actual real phone number, unlimited calling to most of Canada (especially in your area of Ontario). Check it out. Dependent on your location, you may not even have to pay other than the optional $1.99/$2.99 price to remove ads depending on if you have IOS or Andriod

* Spotify

* Netflix

* Private Internet Access (VPN with multiple points of presence)

* A basic web hosting package

The VPN thing I only signed up for so that I could access the US online store for a VMware product I wanted to buy, but a discount code was only valid for the US store. I've kept it on since as it's a pretty slick setup. Spotify and Netflix are pretty much essentials for me now. 

Office 365.

I managed to get the University edition - and that is a very good deal.

• 2 copies of Office 2011/2013 (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook/Publisher)
  • 60 minutes of Skype to landlines
  • 20GB of SkyDrive
  • 1 year of Xbox Live (..but why..)

.. and that's it :P

* Netflix

* Deezer

* STRATO HiDrive online storage

* One.com basic webhosting package

Netflix and Deezer are pretty much essential now, just click and play on a large number of devices. Love it.

My Direct Debits (so basically, on-going services) are:

• My phone contract (?9.90 per month with Three, 1-month rolling contract, 200 minutes, unlimited texts/3G/4G)
  • Phone insurance with my bank (?9 per month, includes a ?200 interest-free overdraft for emergencies)
  • Bus pass (?45 per month)

I've paid a one-off fee for a year of Xbox Live and PlayStation. Not sure if I'll re-subscribe to Xbox Live.

Personal
XBL

Netflix

Amazon Prime

Mobile Contract

Business Expense

Skype Premium

Google Drive

VPS

Mobile Broadband (as a backup but due to be abandoned at end of contract due to moving office to a location with no signal)

I used to have TechNet and Skype. The former is gone and I have little use for the latter.

Subscription-based services are evil. We are already burdened by the utilities, cable, cell-phone bills, not to mention rent/mortgage/maintenance monthly payments.

It's best to buy something by paying only once and use it forever than to keep feeding a company every month.

From a corporation's point of view, however, it's best for them to get us hooked on their monthly plans because this gives them guaranteed positive cash flow.

Totally agree!! :)

Just about anything on the net that has a subscription based setup, you can find it or something equally as good, for free and if I can't, I probably didn't want it anyway.

Just about totally stupid to pay for services!

Totally agree!! :)

Just about anything on the net that has a subscription based setup, you can find it or something equally as good, for free and if I can't, I probably didn't want it anyway.

Just about totally stupid to pay for services!

In 99% of cases, paying for a subscription service is easier, you pay for convenience. Yeah, i don't need to sub to Netflix but doing so is both easier and legal.

Also, i sub to Skype Premium, tell me what i can use instead?

None currently because I'm not to fond on subscriptions when there are lifetime options available. Although, I did use to have web hosting at a point.

Liar lol