A Moon of Saturn Has a Sea, Scientists Say

I can't make assumptions but you will,

Classic :D

You're trying to argue against my guess work with your guess work, all my comments are just my opinion I wanted to add to this discussion, why are you getting irate about it? If you don't like my opinion please ignore it as I'm not trying to quote any facts that need correcting.

Let me rephrase, on what do you base that assumption on? Im not irate about anything, I thought it was a simple conversation. Of course it's all guess work, Im just trying to use what we "think" we already know and moving on from there. Im "guessing" there is enough "other components" based on the idea that underneath that layer of ice and water that there is a rocky body. Add that addition of comets and meteorites that pelt the moon for how many millions of years, there should be in theory plenty of "other components" besides the vast amounts of supposed water. So again, if you don't think there isn't enough, what exactly are you basing that on? 

Let me rephrase, on what do you base that assumption on? Im not irate about anything, I thought it was a simple conversation. Of course it's all guess work, Im just trying to use what we "think" we already know and moving on from there. Im "guessing" there is enough "other components" based on the idea that underneath that layer of ice and water that there is a rocky body. Add that addition of comets and meteorites that pelt the moon for how many millions of years, there should be in theory plenty of "other components" besides the vast amounts of supposed water. So again, if you don't think there isn't enough, what exactly are you basing that on? 

The percentage ratio in the image you provided. The amount of water on Earth vs. well, ?earth? on Earth could mean that water isn?t the main component in forming the amino acids needed for life. "The 20 amino acids that are found within proteins convey a vast array of chemical versatility." - More info here http://www.biology.arizona.edu/biochemistry/problem_sets/aa/aa.html 

Theory based on visual evidence isn't a fact.

A great deal of accepted 'Sciences' are only theories.

Watch them change over the coming decades.

A great deal of accepted 'Sciences' are only theories.

Watch them change over the coming decades.

Those with no comprehension of what a scientific theory is should refrain from commenting on things they don't understand.